PDA

View Full Version : Encroachment on the Vikes..

mybills
10-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Did anyone see JP's face when the guy landed behind his feet? I LMAO so hard when he turned around and looked at him with a "wtf are you doing" face on!
:roflmao:
Does anyone have a picture of it, or can find one for me? :pray:

Mitchy moo
10-02-2006, 07:15 AM
They showed that play like 5 times, me and the wife just laughed our ***es off. JP is like wow and later they showed the guy with his head heading towards a towel, funny stuff.

mybills
10-02-2006, 07:24 AM
I spit my beer out and even piddled a little..:spit: Then I called Cgal to tell her, and I couldn't stop laughing! :chuckle:

Mr. Miyagi
10-02-2006, 08:53 AM
LOL I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught that look.

JP turned around slowly looking at the guy on the ground like "what an idiot". It was absolutely classic!

Can anyone find that freeze frame pic somewhere??

M
10-02-2006, 09:10 AM
That could have made a Visa commercial out of that! Encroachment? 5 yards. The look on JP's face as the guy landed by his feet? Priceless!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-02-2006, 09:13 AM
I spit my beer out and even piddled a little..:spit: Then I called Cgal to tell her, and I couldn't stop laughing! :chuckle:

WTF?!? You piddled a little? Why do we need to know that?

Your incontinence is not really interesting to the rest of us.

Michael82
10-02-2006, 03:14 PM
I couldn't stop laughing after that play. :lmao:

BillsFever21
10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
JP did a great job at getting the Vikings to jump offsides.

He has improved so much since last year. He is in such great command and playing so well for only 12 starts in his career.

Another thing that is mind boggling is this is only his 4th game in this new offense and look how he is playing. He is gonna be great.

SABURZFAN
10-02-2006, 04:32 PM

:bf1:

Mudflap1
10-02-2006, 04:35 PM
My reaction to that was that I thought Losman was saying "gotcha!" to the guy, because he was trying to draw them offsides with his hard count.

Jon

Cntrygal
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM

It was tough to understand you too..... :insane::boozer:

SABURZFAN
10-02-2006, 08:25 PM

you mean she sounds like Imus too?

RockStar36
10-02-2006, 09:49 PM
I had to rewind and watch again to even make sure that my eyes weren't messing w/ me.

YardRat
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
My reaction to that was that I thought Losman was saying "gotcha!" to the guy, because he was trying to draw them offsides with his hard count.

Jon

It looked and sounded like JP said something to the lineman as he was laying there.

That hard count was really effective Sunday, and JP got the most out of it.

Meathead
10-02-2006, 11:38 PM
i havent watched the game over yet but one of those offsides was crucial too, giving the bills a first down late when they were trying to run off the clock

i said to my dad i would hate to be that guy on tuesday in their debriefing meeting

Meathead
10-02-2006, 11:41 PM
JP turned around slowly looking at the guy on the ground like "what an idiot". It was absolutely classic!

actually i thought it was more like hey whats that guy doing there - like jp had nothing to do with it

jp bobbed his head a little when he did it and sometimes they call a penalty on that so jp was trying to act casual

bflojohn
10-03-2006, 01:43 AM
What was real funny to me was Ronnie Pitts doing his best Bob Uecker impersonation by saying "Just a little bit off-sides!!", that really added to the humor. It was a great ad-lib line from Pitts....

mybills
10-03-2006, 07:07 AM

Sorry, didn't know you were perfect. Or that one tiny drop of pee would PISS you off.
:rofl:

mybills
10-03-2006, 07:08 AM
You were drunk dialed! :rofl:

HAMMER
10-03-2006, 11:51 AM

Older folks have trouble with their bladders, leave her alone.

ublinkwescore
10-03-2006, 12:09 PM
I was kinda worried about McGahee getting us a penalty - he stood over him on that 'play' and said something to him. then he did a little first down semi-dance where he points with his flat hand towards the Vikings' goal line.

Cntrygal
10-03-2006, 06:35 PM
So does anyone have a pic of this?

SABURZFAN
10-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Older folks have trouble with their bladders, leave her alone.

:rofl: