PDA

View Full Version : JP's Coming Around! I'm Happy!

blackonyx89
10-02-2006, 07:35 AM
Ok,JP's giving me what I want another strong outing. Good! I'd love to see to go on the road and do the same thing. If he can have a half way decent performance against
Da-Bears,I'll be estatic. A big key to this game is Dick Jauron's familarity with this team. He used to coach them of course! A tough game, but it's winnable. Anything's possble.

Sorry if I was harsh on the kid! He's going to learn eventually and going to have some bumpy roads,but he's gotta learn right?

BigZ
10-02-2006, 07:45 AM
JP's coming around but the game against the Bears will be very tough. Hasslebeck looked like a rookie and he's way more experienced and poised than JP is at this moment.

Our only hope is that Willis can do more than the Bears running game could.

HHURRICANE
10-02-2006, 07:53 AM
First off, expecting Losman to look good against the Bears is ridiculous. Hassleback got tormented last night. Second, this isn't a "winnable" game. Could we win the game? Yes. Is it likely? No. "Winnable" usually means better than a 50% shot.

Losman coming away alive would be good in my book.

ICE74129
10-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Ok,JP's giving me what I want another strong outing. Good! I'd love to see to go on the road and do the same thing. If he can have a half way decent performance against
Da-Bears,I'll be estatic. A big key to this game is Dick Jauron's familarity with this team. He used to coach them of course! A tough game, but it's winnable. Anything's possble.

Sorry if I was harsh on the kid! He's going to learn eventually and going to have some bumpy roads,but he's gotta learn right?

LMAO and you will be right back to ripping the next bad game he has. Just admit you will never be satisfied with him and then move on.