PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad the Bears won last night!

Patrick76777
10-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Had they lost that game, they would have been fired up on Sunday. They would have run thru us.

As it is, they’re coming off a huge home win on National TV at night against their biggest challenger for the NFC title.

Now they get to play a “bad” team from the AFC on Sunday at home.

This game has “let down” written all over it*

* I’m not saying we’re going to win the game guys! Take it easy! You don’t need to call me crazy. I’m basically saying that had the Bears lost last night, we’d have a 1% chance of winning, and now we have a 15% chance of winning**

**OK, the 15% is an arbitrary number that I just grabbed off the top of my head. I’m sure you may agree with my point but will tell me that it’s more like 2.895% and that’s fine, I understand.

Novacane
10-02-2006, 09:04 AM
I agree. They will be hearing how great they are all week on ESPN. Maybe they will overlook us.

LtBillsFan66
10-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Their D is scary. I think the Bills are going to get murdered. I hope I'm wrong!

jamze132
10-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Obviously the Bears will be our biggest test next week. Our defense needs to really step up and make a big play or two that nets some points. I won't fault Losman or the offense if they play like crap, considering who they are playing. But the Bears seem to like the pass now. That could bode well for our secondary.

Mr. Miyagi
10-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Have no fear! I'll be at the game to cheer on the Bills!

Earthquake Enyart
10-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Their D is scary. I think the Bills are going to get murdered. I hope I'm wrong!
I thought Seattle was going to start punting on 2nd down. They didn't have a clue on wtf to do.

Carlton Bailey
10-02-2006, 09:14 AM
We're gonna win the game. I guarantee it.

Patrick76777
10-02-2006, 09:22 AM
I thought Seattle was going to start punting on 2nd down. They didn't have a clue on wtf to do.

Bears look good EE. Do we have any shot at all? The O will have to keep it REAL simple.

Earthquake Enyart
10-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Bears look good EE. Do we have any shot at all? The O will have to keep it REAL simple.
If Hasselback is clueless, JP has the potential to look hideous.

We are gonna need some crazy breaks and wild special teams plays to compete. This could get really ugly.

mybills
10-02-2006, 09:53 AM
It would be so sweet if we handed them their first loss. :up:

billsburgh
10-02-2006, 10:04 AM
We're gonna win the game. I guarantee it.
the Bills will have to play a near perfect game while the bears have an off game. the bears looked pretty impressive last night

BillsFever21
10-02-2006, 10:24 AM
The Bears have outscored their opponents 117-29. No that isn't a typo. They haven't given up a TD in like 3 games.

We're also playing in Chicago...where they just made the reigning NFC champions look like Troy St. Granted they were without Alexander but it still wouldn't have mattered. They may have only won 24 points instead.

This is a dominant team right now that has made every team in their path so far this season regret playing them. They have given every offense and especially QB they have faced so far this year nightmares. This could be a very bad game.

L.A. Playa
10-02-2006, 10:26 AM
I say the Bills upset the Bears with the difference being a special teams or defensive TD. Jauron and Fewell will have something special up their sleeve going back into Chicago

BillsFever21
10-02-2006, 10:59 AM
I say the Bills upset the Bears with the difference being a special teams or defensive TD. Jauron and Fewell will have something special up their sleeve going back into Chicago

It better be a taser up them sleeves to put the entire Chicago defense into convulsions.

I don't expect to win this game. Jauron and Fewell isn't a Parcells/Belicheck combo back in the day. Even though many want Jauron to be.

If we can keep this game within distance and it isn't a laugher and if Losman can survive the game without being taken off the field on a stretcher I will consider it a victory.

Then we can go on and beat Detriot the following week and get ready for our rematch with them caulksucking Patriots.

L.A. Playa
10-02-2006, 11:06 AM
seems as if the Bills gave up less points and and rushing yards against the Vikes than the Bears did, not syaing taht the Bills defense is as good as the Bears, but with a short quick passing game and no turnovers if the Bills play solid Defense they will be in the game and possibly win with a big time special teams or defensive play