PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush got all the hype...

BillsFever21
10-02-2006, 04:18 PM
But Maroney will be the best RB out of this draft class. It just sucks for us he's on the Patriots. With him, Brady and Belicheck for more to come we will never get rid of these guys. Maroney is gonna be great. Bush will also be good but Maroney will be better. Not to mention a lot less money.

Forward_Lateral
10-02-2006, 04:19 PM
I'd keep an eye on Lendale White and Joseph Addai as well.

Philagape
10-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Bush isn't even the best rookie on his team. That would be Marques Colston, seventh-round pick out of Hofstra.

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 05:30 PM
It's still WAY too early to start handing out Rookie of the Year awards.

juice
10-02-2006, 05:47 PM
You have to look at the whole picture, Bush can play 3 different positions.. as of right now along with being the Best runner on a team he'll end up with the 2nd or 3rd most receiving yards by years end.

Plus he gives your offense the most explosive player in the League.. Fever you have to ask yourself how many games did NE win last year and how many NO won last year - As of right now they both have the same record so I'd say Bush has had a major impact for his team because of his versitility.

I don't hear many people around here in the N.O. complaining about the Bush selection.

Devin
10-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Maroney is playing awesome ill give you that.

Bush is all over the field though, he creates mismatches, hes a far more dynamic back imo. Bush lines up at WR half the game most times.

Not to mention like Juice said thus far I think the 1-2 punch Deuce and Reggie bring has helped their team more.

BillsNick
10-02-2006, 05:49 PM
I got Maroney in the last round of my fantasy draft. :rockout:

L.A. Playa
10-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Reggie is gonna explode in a game pretty soon and be instopable the rest of teh year he is just feeling his way around right now

Mr. Pink
10-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Maroney has the wickedest stiff arm in the game....he makes Willis look like he's waving to the cheerleaders.

Corey Dillon has to be s***ing himself realizing his career in New England is probably about over.

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Maroney has the wickedest stiff arm in the game....he makes Willis look like he's waving to the cheerleaders.

Corey Dillon has to be s***ing himself realizing his career in New England is probably about over.
I dont know about that. Willis has laid out some people with that stiff arm of his.

Michael82
10-02-2006, 07:19 PM
I dont know about that. Willis has laid out some people with that stiff arm of his.
But he still hasnt used it lately. :(

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 07:20 PM
But he still hasnt used it lately. :(
Season is very young and hey, he is leading the league in rushing. What more can you ask for from your RB? He's doing his job.

And he is doing better at pass blocking, I'll take that over a killer stiff arm at this point.

Forward_Lateral
10-02-2006, 08:21 PM
I got Maroney in the last round of my fantasy draft. :rockout:

You must've drafted with a bunch of idiots.

RockStar36
10-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Bush is the better athlete but Maroney is the best RB.

I personally think anyone who didn't recognize Maroney before the draft really wasn't paying attention. I watched Maroney last year and gave a big "OH ****" when NE drafted him.

YardRat
10-02-2006, 10:05 PM
I had Maroney pegged right after the draft as the ROY.

I don't know at this point...Bush has performed better out of the gate than I thought he would.

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 10:06 PM
I had Maroney pegged right after the draft as the ROY.

I don't know at this point...Bush has performed better out of the gate than I thought he would.
Sarcasm?

YardRat
10-02-2006, 10:09 PM
No. Serious.

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 10:10 PM
No. Serious.
Other than teams fearing the big play from Bush I dont think he has really "outplayed" him so far, at least not on the stat board.

YardRat
10-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I don't think Bush has out-played Maroney to this point, either, but he's done better than I expected. Plus he's getting all the hype, and that means a lot.

Maroney may still end up with the better stats at the end of the year, but if he doesn't completely out-class Bush Reggie will win the ROY because of the publicity.

BillsNick
10-03-2006, 11:08 AM
You must've drafted with a bunch of idiots.

I definitely think so. That's why I'm 4-0.