PDA

View Full Version : Time to ruin the Cane's home opener!

im4bflo
10-02-2006, 05:47 PM
We've got to come out, and show them, who's still after OUR CUP!
GO SABRES!!!

chubluv
10-02-2006, 06:49 PM
:party:

:cheers:

:hockey:

BlackMetalNinja
10-02-2006, 06:58 PM
I've been working feverishly trying to procure tickets to this game... Still have a few leads and if nothing else works out, I'll show up at the gate and try the scalper route.

PcA125
10-02-2006, 09:05 PM
:dance: Lets go Sabres

SABURZFAN
10-03-2006, 12:01 AM
i can't wait.i'll be partying with a bunch of the boys from buffalo. :beers:

SABURZFAN
10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
i can't wait.i'll be partying with a bunch of the boys from buffalo. :beers:

JD
10-03-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm pumped. We are going to rip them apart and then run train on their wives :up:

SpillerThrills
10-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I hope Campbell Umberger's Rod Brind'amor.... I can't stand that a$$hole! I hope it's a blow out win and the Hurricanes have to pull their starter after the first period!

im4bflo
10-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Here's to many 'Umbergers' this year :beer::beers:

SpillerThrills
10-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Here's to many 'Umbergers' this year :beer::beers:

I'll drink to that!! :beers: :drunks: :cheers:

SkateZilla
10-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Amen Brother, AMen....

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I've been working feverishly trying to procure tickets to this game... Still have a few leads and if nothing else works out, I'll show up at the gate and try the scalper route.

I heard on GR this morning that tickets were still available to the opener online.

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2006, 06:50 PM
I heard on GR this morning that tickets were still available to the opener online.

Those tickets that were finally released for sale were standing room only and they were charging $85 a piece after Ticketmasters rape fees...

I'm not too concerned about it anymore though:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/scottlunn/100_0903.jpg

CuseJetsFan83
10-03-2006, 07:08 PM
nice!

pyrrhonist
10-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Sadly, I don't get off of work until 4pm PST/7pm EST, so I'll probably miss some of the game. Hopefully, though, the ceremony takes forever, so I'll get home in time to see the first puck dropped at center ice.

Let's go, Buffalo!! :clap:

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Those tickets that were finally released for sale were standing room only and they were charging $85 a piece after Ticketmasters rape fees...

I'm not too concerned about it anymore though:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/scottlunn/100_0903.jpg

Guy on the morning show tried to get 8 tickets this morning and said he had 8 in the 100 section. He went back about an hour later and then they were standing room only. Maybe more NC Sabres fans listen to GR online. :D

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2006, 07:25 PM
BMN, you HAVE to do me a favor. GR said that there was a press release from the Hurricanes saying when they were going to raise the banners. They said in the press release that the Hurricanes were going to raise the "Champions of the Southeast Conference Banner first I believe. That would be unbelievably sweet if they actually DID raise a banner that said that and if we had a picture of it.

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Guy on the morning show tried to get 8 tickets this morning and said he had 8 in the 100 section. He went back about an hour later and then they were standing room only. Maybe more NC Sabres fans listen to GR online. :D

I don't know, they've had it listed as sold out for a few days on their site now and when I stopped by the tickets office and asked last week they said they weren't releasing any single tickets for sale... They never even announced the standing room only tickets, I just found out about those from a guy on craigslist.

It was funny though, all the effort I put into trying to get tickets and I was about ready to give up when I got 2 calls in a 5 minute span today offering tickets in the price range I was aiming for! I'm looking forward to getting booed tomorrow!

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't know, they've had it listed as sold out for a few days on their site now and when I stopped by the tickets office and asked last week they said they weren't releasing any single tickets for sale... They never even announced the standing room only tickets, I just found out about those from a guy on craigslist.

It was funny though, all the effort I put into trying to get tickets and I was about ready to give up when I got 2 calls in a 5 minute span today offering tickets in the price range I was aiming for! I'm looking forward to getting booed tomorrow!

Start a "let's go Buffalo" chant!

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2006, 07:27 PM
BMN, you HAVE to do me a favor. GR said that there was a press release from the Hurricanes saying when they were going to raise the banners. They said in the press release that the Hurricanes were going to raise the "Champions of the Southeast Conference Banner first I believe. That would be unbelievably sweet if they actually DID raise a banner that said that and if we had a picture of it.

I'm taking my camera for sure, and it might pain me to do so, but I plan on getting pictures of any and all banners as well as the Cup too. It's going to be on display from the middle of the 1st period through the 3rd intermission in one of the sections of the arena. I'll post picture ASAP afterwards... I'll probably come home and go right to bed though since I have to be up at 5:30 Thursday morning.

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Let me know if you see any Hurricane jerseys with Earnhardt or Gordon on the back.

JD
10-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Let me know if you see any Hurricane jerseys with Earnhardt or Gordon on the back.
:lmao:

BleedinGreenNC
10-04-2006, 08:40 AM

Blah blah blah!!

MTBillsFan
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
WE ruined their party!

im4bflo
10-04-2006, 10:40 PM
A job well done!

JD
10-05-2006, 01:36 AM
ahahahahaha SUCK IT.

and ninja, why the hell would you take pictures of their banners..are you slowly converting or something? :puke: