• mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

It's not Jay's fault!!

My Band
    daveviterna.com

• echo_bravo
    Zoner
    • Aug 2002

WOW. Dude, you REALLY need to get a life. I am not just saying that to get a rise out of anyone, but DAMN! I cant believe someone would actually waste their time writing out fake ESPN articles. That is just sad.
    Like I said before, there isnt ANYTHING fun to do in Barfallo. That is why there are people camping out two days ahead for a preseason game and making up fake ESPN articles...pathetic.

Seriously, you must spend all night thinking up this crap.
    Maybe if you spend less time thinking up fake, lengthy articles to wrtie, you might ACTUALLY GET LEID!

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

LMAO at the article Mchurch, nice work. You should do a parody website ESPeeN.com, content that ESPN is afraid write.

Echo, this is something of effort, creativity, and intelligance that you won't find from a miami felon fan, though you all have a rather idiot savant way with license plate art down there.
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
        LMAO at the article Mchurch, nice work. You should do a parody website ESPeeN.com, content that ESPN is afraid write.

Echo, this is something of effort, creativity, and intelligance that you won't find from a miami felon fan, though you all have a rather idiot savant way with license plate art down there.
        Thank you very much Bufftp. I like the Crackami license plate mention...LOL..you have have to wonder how many license plates are running around down there with Finfan (pick a number from 1-gazillion)
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Mchurch, I am serious we ought start ESPeeN.com if done right we drive a lot traffic.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by echo_bravo
            WOW. Dude, you REALLY need to get a life. I am not just saying that to get a rise out of anyone, but DAMN! I cant believe someone would actually waste their time writing out fake ESPN articles. That is just sad.
            Like I said before, there isnt ANYTHING fun to do in Barfallo. That is why there are people camping out two days ahead for a preseason game and making up fake ESPN articles...pathetic.

Seriously, you must spend all night thinking up this crap.
            Maybe if you spend less time thinking up fake, lengthy articles to wrtie, you might ACTUALLY GET LEID!
            Personal attacks are not allowed here, Mr. Echo. Please refrain.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

You took the words right out of my mouth log. Be nice echo_bravo.

Great article chuchie

It is humor like that, that makes this a fun place to be.

You and log just earned a Zone Buck.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                You took the words right out of my mouth log. Be nice echo_bravo.

Great article chuchie

It is humor like that, that makes this a fun place to be.

You and log just earned a Zone Buck.
                Thanxs NBF!!
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
                X