PDA

View Full Version : It's not Jay's fault!!

mchurchfie
08-16-2002, 01:18 PM
http://server3002.freeyellow.com/mchurchfie/ESPN6.jpg

echo_bravo
08-16-2002, 02:31 PM
WOW. Dude, you REALLY need to get a life. I am not just saying that to get a rise out of anyone, but DAMN! I cant believe someone would actually waste their time writing out fake ESPN articles. That is just sad.
Like I said before, there isnt ANYTHING fun to do in Barfallo. That is why there are people camping out two days ahead for a preseason game and making up fake ESPN articles...pathetic.

Seriously, you must spend all night thinking up this crap.
Maybe if you spend less time thinking up fake, lengthy articles to wrtie, you might ACTUALLY GET LEID!

Bufftp
08-16-2002, 02:45 PM
LMAO at the article Mchurch, nice work. You should do a parody website ESPeeN.com, content that ESPN is afraid write.

Echo, this is something of effort, creativity, and intelligance that you won't find from a miami felon fan, though you all have a rather idiot savant way with license plate art down there.:fishfry:

mchurchfie
08-16-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Bufftp
LMAO at the article Mchurch, nice work. You should do a parody website ESPeeN.com, content that ESPN is afraid write.

Echo, this is something of effort, creativity, and intelligance that you won't find from a miami felon fan, though you all have a rather idiot savant way with license plate art down there.:fishfry:

Thank you very much Bufftp. I like the Crackami license plate mention...LOL..you have have to wonder how many license plates are running around down there with Finfan (pick a number from 1-gazillion) :D

Bufftp
08-16-2002, 03:20 PM
Mchurch, I am serious we ought start ESPeeN.com if done right we drive a lot traffic.

lordofgun
08-16-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by echo_bravo
WOW. Dude, you REALLY need to get a life. I am not just saying that to get a rise out of anyone, but DAMN! I cant believe someone would actually waste their time writing out fake ESPN articles. That is just sad.
Like I said before, there isnt ANYTHING fun to do in Barfallo. That is why there are people camping out two days ahead for a preseason game and making up fake ESPN articles...pathetic.

Seriously, you must spend all night thinking up this crap.
Maybe if you spend less time thinking up fake, lengthy articles to wrtie, you might ACTUALLY GET LEID!

Personal attacks are not allowed here, Mr. Echo. Please refrain.

northernbillfan
08-16-2002, 03:34 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth log. Be nice echo_bravo.

Great article chuchie :up:

It is humor like that, that makes this a fun place to be.

You and log just earned a Zone Buck.

mchurchfie
08-16-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
You took the words right out of my mouth log. Be nice echo_bravo.

Great article chuchie :up:

It is humor like that, that makes this a fun place to be.

You and log just earned a Zone Buck.

Thanxs NBF!!