PDA

View Full Version : My Bills gameplan vs. Bears this week

bocephuz
10-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Offense:

1.) Run the ball to the stronger left side ( Duke Preston is going to get eaten alive Sunday)
2.) Roll JP out on some bootlegs to the left.. move the pocket
3.) Once this is established run a reverse or two to Peerless
3.) Use the tight ends and quick screens to Roscoe to get ball out of qb's hands
4.) Pray this works and the defense bites on play action or pump fake and Evans shakes loose for a deep ball or two

Defense:
1.) Play Cover 2/ Prevent type of D all game... keep the ball in bounds, make them run .. dink and dunk..eat up clock..no long balls to Berrian. If it's a high scoring game the Bills are cooked

Special Teams:
1.) No room for error at all... may be only way Bills get good field position.
2.) Do not kick long field goals.. .go for it.

ublinkwescore
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I think we should punt from anything farther than 55 yard attempts at field goals.

Maybe even shorter depending on wind conditions. that's on 4th and longs of course - I'd say go for it if we're in that area and facing a 4th and 2 and no longer.

Historian
10-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I think we should score more points than the Bears.

(j/k)

:D

OpIv37
10-04-2006, 12:35 PM
I think we should score more points than the Bears.

(j/k)

:D

lookout Knute Rockne and Vince Lombardi! The next legendary football coach is in our midst!

Drive 4 Five
10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
I think you should be a head coach.

:up:

Actually, if it were me, I would come out with alot of (4-5 wide sets), go no huddle, something they won't be expecting, just to try and get a lead. There are really no glaring weaknesses on this defense to exploit but giving them alot of different looks, going up tempo, might catch them off guard.

Our defense is pretty good I think. No where on their level obviously but we're no slouches either and I like the way we match up against their offense. I love Mohammed as a player and Grossman, much like Losman, has improved considerably, but I think we have the edge in terms of matching our defense vs. their offense. Much the same as they have the edge defensively against our offense.

It is going to be a great game!!! I can't wait. I love defensive slug fests and this promises to be a good one.

Devin
10-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Tommie Harris is going to have a field day.

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 12:48 PM
i'd rather go with Ublink's gameplan instead of mybills.