PDA

View Full Version : Fish changing gameplan??

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 12:46 PM
i was listening to ESPN Radio taking my kids to school and somebody said that saban is going to put culpepper in the shotgun more.is that a message saying that he's not fully recovered from his injury?

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Shotgun? Expect more fumbles from "Kid-hands" Culpepper :rofl:

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Shotgun? Expect more fumbles from "Kid-hands" Culpepper :rofl:

i was thinking that too. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2006, 12:54 PM
i was listening to ESPN Radio taking my kids to school and somebody said that saban is going to put culpepper in the shotgun more.is that a message saying that he's not fully recovered from his injury?
I think it is very obvious that he has come back too soon and is not fully recovered. Is anyone actually denying this?

Earthquake Enyart
10-04-2006, 12:56 PM
I think it is very obvious that he has come back too soon and is not fully recovered. Is anyone actually denying this?
Nick Saban

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Nick Saban.... You know what I was actually bummed when Miami got him because I thought he was going to be a very good NFL coach. I am not anymore....

Earthquake Enyart
10-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Nick Saban.... You know what I was actually bummed when Miami got him because I thought he was going to be a very good NFL coach. I am not anymore....
As soon as he hired Mullarkey, I knew he was terrible.

Can't wait for the meltdown that will happen in a couple of weeks.

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Nick Saban
And Peter Queen.

Gunzlingr
10-04-2006, 01:01 PM
I hope they fire his dumb ass mid season so I can see what the reaction to God losing his job is on FH.

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 01:04 PM

you might find a few over in Finheaven.after all,their motto is Lie and Deny.

Historian
10-04-2006, 01:08 PM
They would be better off prepping Harrington at this point.

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 01:09 PM
They would be better off prepping Harrington at this point.

CLE-O!!!!!!CLE-O!!!!!!!!!!CLE-O!!!!!!!!!!

Stewie
10-04-2006, 03:19 PM
ha ha

Devin
10-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Think the fins will trade out of the 2nd overall pick next year?

Ingtar33
10-04-2006, 08:40 PM
for another top flight WR, who has drug problems... or off field problems...

figure they'll give up their no.2 for Henry

bluehaze
10-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Naw, the latest over at Finheaven is trading Booker, Chambers and a 3rd etc... for Randy Moss so Daunte has someone to throw the ball too :fit:

That place really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Devin
10-04-2006, 11:41 PM
:rofl:

jamze132
10-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Even if we don't win anymore games this year, this season has allready been so special since the Dolphins go out pop warner style each week!

mysticsoto
10-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Naw, the latest over at Finheaven is trading Booker, Chambers and a 3rd etc... for Randy Moss so Daunte has someone to throw the ball too :fit:

That place really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Chambers too? He's their best WR? That would be idiotic!!! Maybe their 1st for Randy Moss - then they'd have two really good receivers and could possibly do something.

However, that does nothing for the terrible Oline that they have - which is a significant part of their problem - though they are not admitting it...

DynaPaul
10-05-2006, 10:01 AM
They're putting him in the Shotgun because they apparently have no faith in their o-line. Sitting a few steps back in that formation will buy him a little more time from the defense. In theory of course...

FlyingDutchman
10-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah this is about the same time last year when Mularkey started trying new things and freakin out bc nothing is working. This is gonna be a slow death for the Phins...and I love it!

mysticsoto
10-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Time for Mularkey to pull out a "Let's eat a hamburger together" to see if the team improves. Although...they are in Miami, so what should they eat there? Black beans?

Kadiddlehopper
10-05-2006, 04:35 PM
As soon as he hired Mullarkey, I knew he was terrible.

Can't wait for the meltdown that will happen in a couple of weeks.
It started in week one!

bluehaze
10-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Chambers too? He's their best WR? That would be idiotic!!! Maybe their 1st for Randy Moss - then they'd have two really good receivers and could possibly do something.

However, that does nothing for the terrible Oline that they have - which is a significant part of their problem - though they are not admitting it...

Yes folks were talking about getting rid of Chambers for Moss too. Its kind of sickening around there it seems theres been a whole influx of bandwagon fans since Daunte came to Miami. They are willing to dismantle the team just so Culpepper can look good. I would much rather see the Phins get rid of Culpepper than to get rid of half the team just to make him succesful.

Irish Phin Fan
10-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Miami is a sinking ship and most fans are jumping off now and in the process saying some really dumb things. Makes me sad to be a Phins fan because I dont want to get linked in with the rest of those idiots. It's nice to come here and not have to read all kinds of crap.

ajsdx
10-07-2006, 01:13 PM
it's weird to hear fins fans talk about coming to a bills fansite to catch a break!

mybills
10-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Miami is a sinking ship and most fans are jumping off now and in the process saying some really dumb things. Makes me sad to be a Phins fan because I dont want to get linked in with the rest of those idiots. It's nice to come here and not have to read all kinds of crap.
IMO, Cullpeper is afraid. Maybe some fans can't tolerate that, but he seems so different without Moss, and he should watch Bledsoe tapes ie holding onto the ball too long. He's afraid to throw it to anyone, afraid to scramble, afraid of getting injured again. They've got to give him a good long talk, or something, to try & get his mindset different.

mybills
10-07-2006, 01:21 PM
it's weird to hear fins fans talk about coming to a bills fansite to catch a break!
Yeah, it is.

Irish Phin Fan
10-07-2006, 02:42 PM

It's weird having to do it but I don't know how much more ridiculous talk I can take from Phin fans. I live near Cleveland and there are no Phin fans anywhere near me so it's always me alone rooting for my team. Then I go on Phin web sites and listen to what other fans have to say and it makes me realize that it is good that no other Phin fans live near me. :smile:

dolphan117
10-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Nick SabanActually no. Saban has said that the knee is healthy to play on but that Culpepper has obviously not regained his mobility. Thats pretty much a direct quote.

As to puting Pep in the gun I think it has less to do with Peps mobility than it does with our O line. Shelton at LT has been a revolvoing door and we are down to starting 5 option at RG. I dont know if I have ever seen one position get biten by injury like this. First Seth McKinny went on the IR with a sholder injury/surgery, followed by the rookie Joe Toledo (who was looking very good acording to reports) then Bennie "the glob" Anderson, Joe Burger got hurt (shold be back soon) Kendall Jacoq was signed and sucked to the point that we are now starting last years LT Damion McIntosh at RG. So actully I was wrong we are starting our 6th option at RG and we are only going into week 5.

Part of the line playing like crap can be atributed to the injury at RG but not all of, overall this line has just been much worse than anticipated. They cant run block at all and the pass blocking has been consistantly bad with a good streak now and then on drives late in games. Disapointin, very disapointing.