PDA

View Full Version : Any Word on TKO and Bowen would be nice!!

bigbub2352
10-04-2006, 01:00 PM
I guess when u hit 29 u dont heal at all, either I am mistaken or Bowen has been out with a bone bruise for the better part of 2 months, and Tko has been out for the better part of the whole year so far because of a tweaked hamstring, I mean really at the money he is making talk about not wanting to play hurt, and Bowen has been what he wasin Washington Injury prone, Thank god he drafted Whitner and Simpson and Ellison otherwise we would have been in serious trouble this season

I never expected TKO to be out this long and to me and my opinion it sounds like he is taking his time coming back!!

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2006, 01:06 PM
I guess when u hit 29 u dont heal at all, either I am mistaken or Bowen has been out with a bone bruise for the better part of 2 months, and Tko has been out for the better part of the whole year so far because of a tweaked hamstring, I mean really at the money he is making talk about not wanting to play hurt, and Bowen has been what he wasin Washington Injury prone, Thank god he drafted Whitner and Simpson and Ellison otherwise we would have been in serious trouble this season

I never expected TKO to be out this long and to me and my opinion it sounds like he is taking his time coming back!!
I can vouge for this. I am 29 and I take forever to heal!

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 01:07 PM
i still think it's the achilles injury and not a hammy.

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 01:08 PM
I am 29 and I take forever to heal!

they don't drink like you either.

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2006, 01:09 PM
I'll be 35 in two weeks and I still have a bruise from 2 months ago. :ill:

SABURZFAN
10-04-2006, 01:10 PM

those asscup injuries take time to heal. :up:

bigbub2352
10-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Well i am 28 in a month and have recovered from a torn hamstring, and i tell u this it hurts like a mother ****er, but a tweak is something only a couple of weeks should cure, especially someone who is in the best shape of his life, i just hope something fishy isnt going on is all, sabursfan i like your point and said it myself between friends but Matt bowen must have broke his leg because two months to heal from a bruise, that is a little long tape it up and play

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2006, 02:34 PM
they don't drink like you either.
Good point Sir.

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-04-2006, 02:51 PM
I agree about the achilles

X-Era
10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
I can vouge for this. I am 29 and I take forever to heal!
Yes, but last time I checked TKO wasnt constantly stroking his hammy!

Just leave it alone man..leave it alone :laugh:

juice
10-04-2006, 09:57 PM
I'll be 35 in two weeks and I still have a bruise from 2 months ago. :ill:Use the Crane Style Danial-son

G. Host
10-04-2006, 11:08 PM
I think how log TKO took to heal from a "simple" hamstring injury shows why the Bills did not want to keep Vincent on active roster. Vincent is older and has been injured fairly often lately in his career.

Devin
10-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Hes injured. He will be back when he isnt.

jamze132
10-05-2006, 07:11 AM
Well I think Ellison has done pretty well in Takeo's absence. How effective will Takeo be when he returns having only a couple of snaps in almost 2 years? Not as effective as a healthy Ellison, who by the way is getting better.

bigbub2352
10-05-2006, 10:02 AM
I agree with you about Ellison jamze, he has done nothing but gotten better since i seen him in TC, but TKO makes up a huge salary cap hit, and if he dont want to be here or play here because we are rebuilding then trade him if we can and get something for him, i dont think he is still recovering i think he doesnt want to play in my opinion

Jeff1220
10-05-2006, 10:28 AM
The guy never missed a game due to injury before the achilles. He came back from that injury much faster than normal and, with the hammy pull, probably wants to be sure he's 100% when he gets back out there. I don't see how so many people can question his toughness or desire to be on the field after everything we've seen of TKO. When he's ready, he'll play. When he plays, he'll be ready!

bigbub2352
10-05-2006, 10:45 AM
i am not saying anything about his toughness or desire, i might be looking into it to much, but it seems to me that this could be a little fishy he was normally a very out spoken player but since he pulled his hamstring he has been avoiding injury and also when troy and him both went down he said his injury was not that serious and he didnt understand why the put him on th IR and he is mad at us rebuilding, he also said troy could have come back in a week or two, well it has been a month

The last buffalo fan
10-05-2006, 11:52 AM
i still think it's the achilles injury and not a hammy.

I had the same injury, a year ago now, and I'm playing soccer already. Also, even in a soccer game, a hammy injury is tough to handle with, so I'm sure that this injury it is worst in football. Now, if you add to your achilles injury that damn hammy injury, you are screwed up man.

I think it is a confidence problem, no more, no less.

By the way, I'm 34 years old and I'm doing everything now, what I was doing before the injury.

HHURRICANE
10-05-2006, 12:28 PM

I'm 40 and this is BS. What is this "pussy zone". I'm with Bigbub, he might have reinjured his achylles.

bigbub2352
10-05-2006, 01:45 PM
I just think he is not coming back until he is 111110000% not just 100% i am not saying anything again about his determination i just dont want any rifts in the locker room because he doesnt want to play on a rebuilding team

X-Era
10-06-2006, 07:30 AM
I just think he is not coming back until he is 111110000% not just 100% i am not saying anything again about his determination i just dont want any rifts in the locker room because he doesnt want to play on a rebuilding team

All I know is that one of the very very few stars we have on this team his played very very little in 2 years now.

That aint a good thing

bigbub2352
10-06-2006, 08:48 AM
Someone at One Bills Drive must have read this thread, i knew there was more to Matt Bowens injury than a bruise, a broken leg huh, well makes sense why they didnt put him on IR and cut Rashard Baker, i dont think they played that one right