• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

I found a little plus in the schedule that I don't remember hearing about

What do these 3 teams have in common:

12Sun, Nov 26JacksonvilleTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    13Sun, Dec 3San DiegoTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    15Sun, Dec 17MiamiTicketsCBS1:00 PM

I'll give you a hint of where I am going with this, from 1971-2000 the average temperature for December @ The Buffalo Airport is: 29.8 degrees

Average precipation for Dec: 3.80 inches = ~ 4 Feet of snow

Does anyone think that any of these teams is going to do well coming out of a warm climate against a good team with the #1 running back thus far w/ him getting #1 highest total of yards in any single game? Willis did that against the Jets and I will assure you the weather just sucked, 30 MPH winds and driving rains to slick the field.

The scheduling gods have shined upon us oh brothers and sister's!!!
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: I found a little plus in the schedule that I don't remember hearing about

The Jaguars and Chargers are built to play in the snow. I don't really think that'll help us much.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

other than the first three division games and playing NE after the bye, our schedule is actually about as good as we could hope for.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
        • Aug 2005

Good point, but will that matter when Merriman is lurking, or when Stroud and Henderson are lurking? I like our team a lot and think we will compete in every game except for maybe the Bears game, but I think you are jumping the gun a bit. I like the enthusiasm though you always bring it and I appreciate it.
        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I like it, Skoob.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
            other than the first three division games and playing NE after the bye, our schedule is actually about as good as we could hope for.
            I thought so as well, we really couldn't of asked for much more.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
              • Jul 2002

Dont we have NE after their bye every year?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Weather moight be a factor for certain players, e.g., Marino, who wasn't worth a crap in bad weather, but I don't know how much of a factor it will be for the 3 teams listed.

At any rate, Culpepper can hardly suck more than he did a few weeks ago against us in Miami.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Weather moight be a factor for certain players, e.g., Marino, who wasn't worth a crap in bad weather, but I don't know how much of a factor it will be for the 3 teams listed.

At any rate, Culpepper can hardly suck more than he did a few weeks ago against us in Miami.
                  I dont think Pep will be starting by the time they play us again. Prepare for Joey Harrington.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    I dont think Pep will be starting by the time they play us again. Prepare for Joey Harrington.
                    Joey, Joey. A new victim for us, sweet.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

Hopefully Juron will actually have the team pracitce outside when the cold starts. Mularkey always had the team practice indoors. You should practice where you play. Otherwise, wheres the advantage? Half our team is from warm weather schools. We need to toughen these boys up.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

It wasn't too cold for JP playing in a dome in college in New Orleans. How will he react to playing in the cold?

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
                          Hopefully Juron will actually have the team pracitce outside when the cold starts. Mularkey always had the team practice indoors. You should practice where you play. Otherwise, wheres the advantage? Half our team is from warm weather schools. We need to toughen these boys up.
                          Agree!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            Oooooooh nooooooo, Joey Harrington?

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                              It wasn't too cold for JP playing in a dome in college in New Orleans. How will he react to playing in the cold?
                              He's been in Buffalo for a few years now so his body has adjusted to the climate change.

Most players in the NFL come from warm weather colleges and were born in the South. People's bodies change when they move to a different climate though.

If we moved down South for 3 years and got used to the 90 degree heat we wouldn't be able to handle 10 degrees like we do now because our body would change with the new climate we're used to.

Brett Farve was born and raised in LA and played college in Mississippi I believe. He spent his first year in the NFL in Atlanta and a dome too.

Farve is a great cold weather QB because after being traded to GB and getting used to that weather his body adjusted to it. The same with tons of other players.

You could have somebody who spent 20 years in Buffalo but got drafted by the Dolphins and played there for 5 years. He would have trouble with the cold because his body isn't used to it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X