PDA

View Full Version : Another solid rookie draft for the Super Deuces

ryjam282
10-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Not that it seems to help on the field though....

Last year, Merriman and Tatupu

This year, Maroney and Kyle Williams

I need to get this thing turned around soon....

Sportsuser101
10-09-2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah I like my draft this year too.

Last year: DeMarcus Ware, Antrel Rolle, Eric Green

This year: Kamerion Wimbley, Ko Simpson, Daniel Bullocks, Richard Marshall, Gerris Wilkinson all have at least started.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2006, 07:58 PM
considering that i didn't get to draft anybody until the 4th round,i just have to hope that i get a couple of guys who do well.whitworth got a start and jennings has played sparingly.

t.cole,c.crowder,and the acquisition of n.collins is a good start to my defense from the draft last year.

i'm in position with a couple of 1st rounders and a couple of 2nd rounders for next year.i drafted whitworth at #65 overall in this past draft and i should have 6 players drafted before pick #65 next year.

DrForbes
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Yeah I like my draft this year too.

Last year: DeMarcus Ware, Antrel Rolle, Eric Green

This year: Kamerion Wimbley, Ko Simpson, Daniel Bullocks, Richard Marshall, Gerris Wilkinson all have at least started.

Wilkinson got no start, but is playing well and should move up next year.

DrForbes
10-10-2006, 08:39 PM
My first draft seemed to go fairly well. I have two DT starting Ngata, and Cofield Two RBs producing Addai and Norwood. A QB of the future (down the road) Cutler.
MY two WRs are a wait and see, and my one disappointment has been McIntosch the LB. Can't be perfect.

Sportsuser101
10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Wilkinson got no start, but is playing well and should move up next year.

Oh could have sworn Wilkinson got a start last week for Emmons? Nevermind just saw that Short got the nod.

Sportsuser101
10-10-2006, 09:52 PM
My first draft seemed to go fairly well. I have two DT starting Ngata, and Cofield Two RBs producing Addai and Norwood. A QB of the future (down the road) Cutler.
MY two WRs are a wait and see, and my one disappointment has been McIntosch the LB. Can't be perfect.

Yeah definitely a strong draft. I love Norwood. Got him in all my fantasy leagues.