PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest thing Dan Marino ever seen?

Mitchy moo
10-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Darryl Talley without his helmet??

What a ****ing Jerkoff.

He just said this on Inside the NFL on HBO. They had a video too, this show absolutely sucks.

YardRat
10-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Marino sucks.

What in the hell led up to that comment?

Slim
10-04-2006, 10:01 PM
marino can smoke a ****

Meathead
10-04-2006, 10:12 PM
well he has a point

http://assets.buffalobills.com/images/content/photos/wof_talley.jpg

Mitchy moo
10-04-2006, 10:21 PM
After all these years, this is the only thing he can say? This is a disgrace.

FlyingDutchman
10-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Thats actually kinda funny, but a ass thing to say. Didnt Talley have the Mullet with the 3 shaved lines in the side of the head going?

Mitchy moo
10-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Thats actually kinda funny, but a ass thing to say. Didnt Talley have the Mullet with the 3 shaved lines in the side of the head going?

I really think that bringing up the past of a player that basically owned your team is a dip**** move. Talley torched Miami and many other teams, DAN is a POS.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-04-2006, 11:03 PM
classless thing to say... what do you expect from a fish?

Mitchy moo
10-04-2006, 11:16 PM
classless thing to say... what do you expect from a fish? My gloves are real tight for my man.

Tatonka
10-04-2006, 11:18 PM
funny story..

when i was in high school, junior year, 1991..

i was hooking up with this girl, Brooke.. a cheerleader that i had been infactuated with since 6th grade.. it took 5 years of efforts to get to this point.. finally.. i was getting my wish..

so we get going.. and i am so into her and so happy to be there, i realized i was getting a little too worked up.. things were going to end much too quickly.. i was terrified.. but she was on top and i didnt want to scream "STOP!".. so what do i do?

I thought of Darryl Talley.. and was able to kill the urgency just enough to continue on and make it a respectable outing.

fortunately, 15 years later, i don't have to think about Talley in that fashion, but he will always hold a special place in my heart for making my experience with Brooke the best that it could be for a nervous 11th grade kid.

:up:

Mitchy moo
10-04-2006, 11:31 PM
funny story..

i was hooking up with this girl, Brooke.. a cheerleader that i had been infactuated with since 6th grade.. it took 5 years of efforts to get to this point.. finally.. i was getting my wish..

so we get going.. and i am so into her and so happy to be there, i realized i was getting a little too worked up.. things were going to end much too quickly.. i was terrified.. but she was on top and i didnt want to scream "STOP!".. so what do i do?

I thought of Darryl Talley.. and was able to kill the urgency just enough to continue on and make it a respectable outing.

fortunately, 15 years later, i don't have to think about Talley in that fashion, but he will always hold a special place in my heart for making my experience with Brooke the best that it could be for a nervous 11th grade kid.

I bet she thought of Darryl to get excited, he reminded her of her of dad, lol.

bluehaze
10-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Did you not catch Chris Carter's quip about TO's new TD celebration being someone giving him the Heimlich until he starts coughing up pills?

I have to admit I laughed but it was more at Marino, Collinsworth and Costas expressions they were priceless.

Devin
10-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Have any of you seen Darryl Talley without his helmet on?

Look I love the guy as much as anyone but ummmmm pretty he aint.

DynaPaul
10-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Who cares what whiney boy Marino has to say?

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 12:18 AM

Funny story but I wouldn't admit to thinking of a guy during sex even if it was to kill the mood. There was no fat ugly chick you could of thought of?

Luisito23
10-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Marino's always been a POS....Classless clown......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

ParanoidAndroid
10-05-2006, 01:26 AM
Maybe he's friends with Talley and that was just a good humored jab. :idunno:

That said, I don't think Marino contributes anything to that show. He's not funny, nor is he insightful. Deion Sanders and Shannon Sharpe are two ex players that are at least funny when they get on TV.

Historian
10-05-2006, 05:41 AM
Maybe he's friends with Talley and that was just a good humored jab. :idunno:

They're good friends.

They've been competeing against each other since Marino was at Pitt and Tally was at WV. Both came out into the same division in 1983, so they figured out one time that they had played each other around 25 times.

I remember Marino commenting on it once.

BAM
10-05-2006, 06:00 AM
Still upset about the beating his former team took in Week 2 I see.

LtFinFan66
10-05-2006, 06:05 AM
CLASSLESS: What Jimmy Johnson did with the Flutie Flakes years ago
FUNNY: This Marino comment (especially if he and Talley are friends)

Big difference in my mind. And that is not coming from a Fin Fan but a human person.

Night Train
10-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Which leads to the obvious question.

Why does anyone still watch Inside The NFL ?

ddaryl
10-05-2006, 06:28 AM
I haven't watched inside the NFL in years. It's nothing but a wind-bag show now.

Dozerdog
10-05-2006, 06:35 AM
funny story..

Somewhere out there is a really ugly 15 year old kid that looks like Darryl Talley

Mitchy moo
10-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Somewhere out there is a really ugly 15 year old kid that looks like Darryl Talley

It's feel the pain, that explains everything. :respect:

Turf
10-05-2006, 06:49 AM
I think it's kinda funny. You guys act like a bunch of old ladies sometimes, lighten up. So sensitive.....

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 07:04 AM
Skooby how can you tell with the paperbag over his head??

Tatonka
10-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Funny story but I wouldn't admit to thinking of a guy during sex even if it was to kill the mood. There was no fat ugly chick you could of thought of?

what can i say.. i am a big bills fan.. it was the first thing that came to mind when i was trying to distract myself.

Tatonka
10-05-2006, 07:24 AM
CLASSLESSAnd that is not coming from a Fin Fan but a human person.

the two just dont go together. impossible.

don137
10-05-2006, 07:32 AM
The fact they are good friends makes it funny...Now if Brian Cox said it then it would be different. It's just guys busting on each other...

BillsFanInMass
10-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Did they atleast highlight the Bills game this week?

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 10:07 AM
I bet she thought of Darryl to get excited, he reminded her of her of dad, lol.
:rofl:

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Darryl Talley without his helmet??

What a ****ing Jerkoff.

He just said this on Inside the NFL on HBO. They had a video too, this show absolutely sucks.
Well Marino wasn't about to insult his own mother on national TV. I understand.

Mitchy moo
10-05-2006, 11:02 AM
:rofl:

I thought you would like that one.

MikeInRoch
10-05-2006, 11:08 AM
And here I thought that the scariest image would have been Bruce with his helmet *on*.

Jan Reimers
10-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Marino was only joking. The ugliest thing he has ever really seen is his own face in the mirror.

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 11:31 AM
drafting talley in the 2nd round made up for the t.hunter pick in the 1st.that guy was an animal.bruce smith will tell you that if not for talley,he wouldn't be the player he was.i'm sure that marino was joking about him but in reality,talley did look like The Predator.if you remember,Arnold did tell him that he was one ugly MFer in that movie too.

Luisito23
10-05-2006, 04:44 PM
I didn't know they were boys, my bad.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
10-05-2006, 05:05 PM
He was F ing a hot cheerleader man. Cut him a break!

T did you get to bang her again after that?

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 07:19 PM
He was F ing a hot cheerleader man. Cut him a break!

T did you get to bang her again after that?

Are you going to think of your signature when you need to make it last longer? :evil:

BILLSROCK1212
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Inside the NFL should rename itself HBO's Inside The Huddle. Cas if it was inside the nfl they would also talk about off the field stuff and about the players they only talk about the game

Mitchy moo
10-05-2006, 07:33 PM
they used too.