PDA

View Full Version : Barry Melrose just said

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 04:19 AM
Buffalo has the worst uniforms in the NHL. What were they thinking?

He also picked Buffalo to goto the Stanley Cup and lose to the Ducks.

shelby
10-05-2006, 04:19 AM
He's right.

CuseJetsFan83
10-05-2006, 04:21 AM
ugly uniforms must equal stanley cup finals to barry :-)

then again, this is coming from a guy who coached wtih a mullett

clumping platelets
10-05-2006, 04:50 AM
He's right.

about the uniforms but we're gonna win that cup........that Stanley Cup.......me and the Sabres......Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :dance:

:bandwagon

Historian
10-05-2006, 05:23 AM
The uniforms are really cool looking. Its the logo that stinks.

Doesn't matter.... Melrose is a putz.

I could have coached Gretzky and Robitaille.

:rolleyes:

ddaryl
10-05-2006, 05:32 AM
I love the blue and gold, but the logo is pathetic. There is barely any logo to look at.

I hope more analysts, and media personel continually ridicule it.

LtFinFan66
10-05-2006, 05:41 AM
I like the colors but the logo :puke:

Historian
10-05-2006, 05:46 AM
With a press box camera angle, they could have been mistaken for the Penguins.

jamze132
10-05-2006, 06:18 AM
I just hope that enough people who think the logo is the stupidest thing their eyes have ever seen speak up so the Sabres FO can hear. It has to go. We couldn't even finish our first game without being ridiculed for how hideous it looks. Melrose made the comment that great Sabres from the past wouldn't even consider wearing it. What the hell is wrong with our FO?

WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO THE FANS WHO PAY YOUR SALARY!

Dozerdog
10-05-2006, 06:29 AM

He also picked Buffalo to goto the Stanley Cup and lose to the Ducks.Did you notice what HE was wearing? a Pink (or lavender) pinstripe suit.

I will take fashion advice from a circus clown with a grain of salt

Typ0
10-05-2006, 06:49 AM
I'm sick of hearing about the uniforms. Talk about something that matters like the team. How about Vanek having a huge breakout season? The team looked good last night even though the game was ugly. We're going to win a lot of games this season no matter what our logo looks like. I don't want to hear crap about the logo until I die after we raise the banner in HSBC a year from now.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 07:18 AM
Did you notice what HE was wearing? a Pink (or lavender) pinstripe suit.

I will take fashion advice from a circus clown with a grain of salt

That's why if Barry thinks they are bad then they must be real bad.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 07:20 AM
The best way to get the Logo changed is to not buy any of the new merchandise with the logo on it.

pyrrhonist
10-05-2006, 07:59 AM
ESPN still talks about hockey? Isn't there a hot dog eating contest going on somewhere? :rolleyes:

Earthquake Enyart
10-05-2006, 08:12 AM
I like everything about the uni but the logo.

Michael82
10-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Maybe every single sportscaster and sports writer in the country will trash our uniforms, specifically our logo so much this season. Then when Larry Quinn reveals the 3rd jersey in navy blue next year, they will make that our next uniform. :pray:

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 09:39 AM
i do like the number in the front on the shoulder/collar area though.

SkateZilla
10-05-2006, 11:06 AM

He also picked Buffalo to goto the Stanley Cup and lose to the Ducks.

shoulda heard what he said Immediately after the game, lol, Battle of the Crappy Logos...:respect:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Maybe every single sportscaster and sports writer in the country will trash our uniforms, specifically our logo so much this season. Then when Larry Quinn reveals the 3rd jersey in navy blue next year, they will make that our next uniform. :pray:

Not going to happen this logo is here to stay plus if they do change it they would have to wait 5 yrs. to do it. It's in the NHL rules if a team makes changes or brings out a new uniform they cannot change them again for 5 years. So you better get used to this logo because it's going to be a long time until you see a change.

BAM
10-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Interesting. The only team whose uni's are uglier are the Ducks IMO and he picked them both to go to the finals.

Michael82
10-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Not going to happen this logo is here to stay plus if they do change it they would have to wait 5 yrs. to do it. It's in the NHL rules if a team makes changes or brings out a new uniform they cannot change them again for 5 years. So you better get used to this logo because it's going to be a long time until you see a change.
Umm, need I remind you of the New York Islanders? They changed the next year. :up:

Ingtar33
10-05-2006, 01:59 PM
he was right last night when he said, it looks like the preditors.

when he said that he ruined the blue jersy for me forever. barf.

We need the old logo back... and fast.

mchurchfie
10-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Barry Melrose giving his opinion on the uniforms = Mimi from Drew Carey Show critiquing someone on fashionwear. He's one scarey looking dude with that nose that curves to the left and the mullet....the Darrell Talley of the NHL.:puke:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Umm, need I remind you of the New York Islanders? They changed the next year. :up:

That was after the Islanders changed back

Michael82
10-05-2006, 04:53 PM
he was right last night when he said, it looks like the preditors.

when he said that he ruined the blue jersy for me forever. barf.

We need the old logo back... and fast.
Yeah, just compare the two. They are soo similar. :ill: :puke: