PDA

View Full Version : The Slug Logo...

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 09:32 AM
must go.i'm wearing one of the new hats at the Sabres party last night when this girl came up and asked me,"why are you wearing a San Diego Chargers hat?i thought you were a Bills fan."

:hang:

Michael82
10-05-2006, 09:35 AM
:rofl: It doe kinda look like the Chargers logo. I wont buy anything with the slug. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 09:37 AM
:rofl: It doe kinda look like the Chargers logo. I wont buy anything with the slug. :up:

i was pissed. :mad:

Michael82
10-05-2006, 09:48 AM
i was pissed. :mad:
Time to burn the hat. :up:

Typ0
10-05-2006, 12:23 PM
sell it on ebay to a chargers fan.

JD
10-05-2006, 01:29 PM
aahahahahahahahahahaha

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 01:38 PM
aahahahahahahahahahaha

:mad:

im4bflo
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
It looks a hell of a lot like a lot of different things, but not one is a BUFFALO SABRE!
Everyone's trying to like it, but deep down, you know it sucks, and we deserve a lot better. Boycott the damn thing SABRE fans! I'll never wear anything with that disgrace on it. Chargers logo is just the beginning of the crap you'll hear wearing that thing. the slug must die! :oj:

PUCKER
10-08-2006, 02:03 AM
:evil:

ILOVEMIBILLS
10-08-2006, 07:36 AM
I hate to say it, but I'm warming up to it. I love the colors, still don't like the logo all that much, but if I keep seeing it after a while, then perhaps I'll have to rethink my position.

After all - the Sabres are undefeated in the Regular Season with the logo ;)

shelby
10-08-2006, 07:37 AM
The logo has nothing to do with it. The Sabs are undefeated because they are good....scary good!

PcA125
10-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I like the color scheme and everything... but the logo doesnt really fit all that well. I like the B with the sabre in it. That should be our logo

WNYnut
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
THAT'S FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! I was watching the San Diego Pittsburgh game tonight and thought the same thing when they had the small logos when they show the score.....wow!!

Billscusey
10-09-2006, 12:12 AM
aahahahahahahahahahaha

JD, is that picture in your logo an example of what the new "retro" jerseys look like? I like the old school logo with the number on the front and the B on the shoulder! If that's what the new retro jerseys look like, I'll go for that in a second!

im4bflo
10-09-2006, 07:05 PM
JD, is that picture in your logo an example of what the new "retro" jerseys look like? I like the old school logo with the number on the front and the B on the shoulder! If that's what the new retro jerseys look like, I'll go for that in a second!
No, the 3rd jersey will be the old original blue jersey.
JD's sig is the new jersey WE anti-slug fans want!
OUT with the slug, put the retro logo on the new jerseys, and you get JD's sig.
Pretty sweet, just don't buy the slug on ANYTHING, if the fans stick together, we will have that jersey! GO SABRES!!!

ILOVEMIBILLS
10-09-2006, 07:37 PM
I like the logo in JD's sig. That was what I wanted in the first place. Still don't understand why it couldn't have been that.

Billscusey
10-09-2006, 08:51 PM
No, the 3rd jersey will be the old original blue jersey.
JD's sig is the new jersey WE anti-slug fans want!
OUT with the slug, put the retro logo on the new jerseys, and you get JD's sig.
Pretty sweet, just don't buy the slug on ANYTHING, if the fans stick together, we will have that jersey! GO SABRES!!!

Damn it, I knew it was too good to be true (that concept jersey looks awesome!)

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Let it go guys. This is our new logo for at least 10 years. Who cares?

im4bflo
10-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Let it go guys. This is our new logo for at least 10 years. Who cares?
If it is, it's because of quitters like you, if you truely love that slug as our logo, then so be it, there will be a small amount that really like it, but the fans that are just blindly letting them feed you this crap, and 'learning' to like it, are ruining a great chance to get what the majority want, a jersey like JD's sig.
How can you put it beside the slug, and tell me a piss yellow slug looks better than the sig jersey? Don't settle for this crap, we deserve much better.
GO SABRES!

SABURZFAN
10-09-2006, 11:52 PM
If it is, it's because of quitters like you, if you truely love that slug as our logo, then so be it, there will be a small amount that really like it, but the fans that are just blindly letting them feed you this crap, and 'learning' to like it, are ruining a great chance to get what the majority want, a jersey like JD's sig.
How can you put it beside the slug, and tell me a piss yellow slug looks better than the sig jersey? Don't settle for this crap, we deserve much better.
GO SABRES!

i agree.the last thing i need is to go to a Sabres party and have some nitwit broad asking me if i'm a Chargers fan.the logo sucks. :down:

SABURZFAN
10-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Or Donald Trump's hair. :up:

i said that. :mad:

RedEyE
10-10-2006, 07:34 PM
That's funny man. Ironically, I was told the other day that the logo looked like the Vikings logo, and the Chargers logo mated and had a still birth.

Earthquake Enyart
10-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Someone on TSN said it looked like a bad toupee. :ill:

im4bflo
10-10-2006, 07:57 PM
... or a yellow TURD
how to make slug logo's :horsecrap :poop:

Michael82
10-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Someone on TSN said it looked like a bad toupee. :ill:
Or Donald Trump's hair. :up: