PDA

View Full Version : Shirley Temple (aka Peter King) Says 30-6 Bears

gil
10-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Buffalo (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/bills/) (2-2) at Chicago (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/bears/) (4-0)
The nice story would be Dick Jauron going back to Soldier Field with his plucky Bills and engineering the upset of the young NFL season. Too bad for Buffalo that Rex Grossman is playing well and J.P. Losman still has his training wheels on.

Chicago 30, Buffalo 6

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/10/05/picks.week5/index.html

I don't think we're going to win (but it's not impossible), but I say we give them a run for their money this week, not that Ms. Temple would give us any credit if we did.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2006, 10:33 AM
training wheels? please. JP is doing better than a lot of veterans.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Too bad for Buffalo that Rex Grossman is playing well and J.P. Losman still has his training wheels on.
The two names can be switched around and still makes perfect sense. Peter Queen has it out for Buffalo. It reeks of it. :down:

:monkeyp:PeterQueer

ddaryl
10-05-2006, 10:39 AM
I'd have to say with little doubt that Shirley definitely doesn't like us

Kerr
10-05-2006, 10:42 AM
training wheels? jp is playing as well as grossman is playing. wth is shirley temple on about?

mybills
10-05-2006, 10:52 AM
He deffenlly wasn't drinking Shirley Temples when he said "training wheels".

Mitchy moo
10-05-2006, 10:57 AM
F-him, when the Bills win this weekend that putz will be played with by all of us.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 10:59 AM
The two names can be switched around and still makes perfect sense. Peter Queen has it out for Buffalo. It reeks of it. :down:

:monkeyp:PeterQueer

I am damn sick and tired of pecker queen

Coach Sal
10-05-2006, 11:03 AM
training wheels? jp is playing as well as grossman is playing. wth is shirley temple on about?

He had stated that the Bills would be 0-2 to start the season or his name was Shirley Temple.

Mahdi
10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
I wouldnt say that JP s playing as well as Rex just yet, Rex is putting more points up right now but I think JP is getting there.

Kerr
10-05-2006, 11:12 AM
He had stated that the Bills would be 0-2 to start the season or his name was Shirley Temple.

Oh, I know, but what I mean is what the hell is talking about jp is still on his training wheels? It's absurd.

mikemac2001
10-05-2006, 11:12 AM
YEAR TEAM G CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT
rex
Career 12 183 320 57.2 2364 7.4 12 59 9 81.3

jp Career 17 187 344 54.4 2169 6.3 11 58 10 72.2

mikemac2001
10-05-2006, 11:13 AM
sorry about how it came out didnt know how to make it perfect i even spaced it out but when it came up looked like that....but stats are really similar his comment really makes no sense

Jan Reimers
10-05-2006, 11:16 AM
If we can avoid the kind of mistakes we made against the Jets, Shirley may have to eat his/her words.

Carlton Bailey
10-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Training wheels???? Maybe if the Bills got to face Detroit and Green Bay, Losman would have inflated stats, too. I used to be a big fan of King, but this snippet just ruined him.

Did he even watch Losman last week? Evidently not.

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 11:33 AM
i say we bombard Peter Eater with emails if he's wrong.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Rex Grossman with passes thrown of 20 yards is 9 of 16, 322 yards, 5 TDs, 1 Int.

JP Holcomb..opps, Losman is 4 of 12, 102 yards, 0 TD, 1 Int. So much for having a rocket arm and his accuracy. :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 11:38 AM
i say we bombard Peter Eater with emails if he's wrong.
As if it would mean anything to him. We stuffed him mailbox last time on the Shirley Temple comment and he never owned up to it.

Spineless coward. :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Rex Grossman with passes thrown of 20 yards is 9 of 16, 322 yards, 5 TDs, 1 Int.

JP Holcomb..opps, Losman is 4 of 12, 102 yards, 0 TD, 1 Int. So much for having a rocket arm and his accuracy.
You gonna compare a single category of a single stat? Nice try homeboy. :shakeno:

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 11:44 AM
You gonna compare a single category of a single stat? Nice try homeboy. :shakeno:

You want to comapre overall? LOL ok

Losman: 797 yards, 3 TDs, 1 Int

Grossman: 1061 yards, 8 TDs, 3 Ints.

The point is, Grossman is playing better then Losman and they both have the same amount of experience.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Seems to me Losman has better TD-INT percentage.

And Grossman has been in the league a year longer.

And I'm pretty sick of your crap.

mikemac2001
10-05-2006, 11:48 AM
grossman actually has an extra year on him maybe not as many games but year of watching the speed and game...so your wrong

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Seems to me Losman has better TD-INT percentage.

I'll take 8 TDs, 3 Ints in 4 games over 3 TDs, 1 Int. in 4 games any day of the week.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 11:52 AM
grossman actually has an extra year on him maybe not as many games but year of watching the speed and game...so your wrong

Sitting on the bench means nothing, just ask the Losmanites.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Nice rep. comment...I see people can't have a different opinion...."You're a F****** homo. Get the **** off my board."

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I'll take 8 TDs, 3 Ints in 4 games over 3 TDs, 1 Int. in 4 games any day of the week.

You would take Stephen Hawking in his wheel chair over JP. Stop the spam and STFU already.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 12:00 PM
We don't all play Green Bay and Detroit every week.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Nice rep. comment...I see people can't have a different opinion...."You're a F****** homo. Get the **** off my board."
:rofl:

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 12:04 PM

The Bills have GB and the Lions on their schedule.

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Tackling why dont you go to a different board. dont you notice noone like you or your spamming threads??

BAM
10-05-2006, 12:07 PM
http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/PeterTemple.jpghttp://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/shirleytemple.jpghttp://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/shirley.jpg

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Tackling why dont you go to a different board. dont you notice noone like you or your spamming threads??

Spam would be the posts that attack my FACT based posts.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 12:10 PM
The Bills have GB and the Lions on their schedule.
You're missing the point as usual.

It's playing against GB and Detroit that padded Grossman's stats.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Spam would be the posts that attack my FACT based posts.
See what makes me wonder is, are you a Dolphins fan or what team are you a fan of? If you're nothing more than simply an anti-Bills fan, you really need to get a life.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 12:13 PM
You're missing the point as usual.

It's playing against GB and Detroit that padded Grossman's stats.

It's no like JP has played all these great defenses against the pass. Neither QB has played a good Defense.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 12:16 PM
See what makes me wonder is, are you a Dolphins fan or what team are you a fan of? If you're nothing more than simply an anti-Bills fan, you really need to get a life.

Bills fan, I can't criticize JP Losman?

Do you see me criticizing anything else about the Bills? I guess those who criticized Willis were not Bills fans also, or the people who criticize Dick or Marv or the O-line, or Ralph etc... I guess to be a Bills fans you can't criticize anything about them. So in that case there are no Bills fans on this board.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Spam would be the posts that attack my FACT based posts. As its been pointed out by at least...well EVERY posting member of this board, you never post facts. Just hate filled spam.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 12:18 PM

Do you see me criticizing anything else about the Bills? I guess those who criticized Willis were not Bills fans also, or the people who criticize Dick or Marv or the O-line, or Ralph etc... I guess to be a Bills fans you can't criticize anything about them. So in that case there are no Bills fans on this board.

No we know you are a non bills fan. Everyone here knows it by now

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 12:20 PM

It seems that you have never posted anything other than criticism and negativity. Ever considered pulling that weggie out of your ass?

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 12:23 PM
It seems that you have never posted anything other than criticism and negativity. Ever considered pulling that weggie out of your ass?

all he does is intentionally try to post **** about JP that you guys know will start problems.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 12:23 PM

I said JP had a good game last week. I have praised the Defense, Willis, O-line, Clements, Special teams. When JP plays well I will say it, Im not a homer or a hater.

THATHURMANATOR
10-05-2006, 12:26 PM
King has something against the Bills, that is obvious. Not sure why. All in all who cares what he has to say but I will say it is funny stuff.

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 12:33 PM

Weggie?? Dont you mean a pointed flesh object??

ublinkwescore
10-05-2006, 12:42 PM
No we know you are a non bills fan. Everyone here knows it by now

I got groaned by someone who is probably attacking this wacko in this very thread in another thread...

The simple fact of the matter is, we shouldn't have to ignore such posts - these homos should be banned.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 12:54 PM
all he does is intentionally try to post **** about JP that you guys know will start problems.
Don't you do the same about Willis?

Anyways, you can tell TDummy's starting to simmer down on Losman. Would be interesting to go back on his posts and see what predictions he's made up to this point in the season.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 12:55 PM

Anyways, you can tell TDummy's starting to simmer down on Losman. Would be interesting to go back on his posts and see what predictions he's made up to this point in the season.

No I don't at all. I don't like the guy (willis), I hate his attitude. But when he performs I don't really bother the guy at all on this board. He had a great game rushing against the jets and a good all around game last week.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 01:01 PM

Yep, I have simmered down alittle. Not because of what Losman butt-lickers have had to say It's because of what Losman has done so far on the field. He's played average so far and thats alot better then how he played last year.

I don't recall making any predictions on how Losman will do this season.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Yep, I have simmered down alittle. not because of what Losman butt-lickers have to say because of what Losman has done so far on the field. He's played average so far and thats alot better then how he played last year.

I don't recall making any predictions on how Losman will do this season.Puhlease. You've blasted Losman and even tried to compare him to RJ. You wouldn't even give him the benefit of a doubt.You've pretty much called him a bust. Now you're trying to apologize for the things you've called him. You're not fooling anyone. You're a Losman hater.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Puhlease. You've blasted Losman and even tried to compare him to RJ. You wouldn't even give him the benefit of a doubt.You've pretty much called him a bust. Now you're trying to apologize for the things you've called him. You're not fooling anyone. You're a Losman hater.

He is a RJ clone. And comparing JP to Manning, Palmer, Favre, Elway, Kelly, Young, Marino, is more appropriate ?

Not apologizing for anything. I haven't pretty much called him a bust, I have called him a bust.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Yep, I have simmered down alittle. Not because of what Losman butt-lickers have had to say It's because of what Losman has done so far on the field. He's played average so far and thats alot better then how he played last year.

Losman Butt-lickers? Wow there is a TOS for ya.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 01:15 PM
He is a RJ clone. And comparing JP to Manning, Palmer, Favre, Elway, Kelly, Young, Marino, is more appropriate ?

Not apologizing for anything. I haven't pretty much called him a bust, I have called him a bust. I think he's a Flutie clone. That's taller and with an arm. That's where we differ in opinion. You can see he's playing with heart like the midget did and even better work ethic.

Where did I compare him to any of the qb's you mentioned?

BTW, calling him a bust or pretty much saying he won't amount to anything is making future predictions. So don't go around praising him after a good game. You've already given up on the guy before the season even started . So what gives? Sounds like you are starting to apologize if not slowly admitting your were wrong by "simmering down because of what he did on the field" or calling him average.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Puhlease. You've blasted Losman and even tried to compare him to RJ. You wouldn't even give him the benefit of a doubt.You've pretty much called him a bust. Now you're trying to apologize for the things you've called him. You're not fooling anyone. You're a Losman hater.

Bingo.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Where did I compare him to any of the qb's you mentioned?

BTW, calling him a bust or pretty much saying he won't amount to anything is making future predictions. So don't go around praising him after a good game. You've already given up on the guy before the season even started . So what gives? Sounds like you are starting to apologize if not slowly admitting your were wrong.

Did I say you compared him to any of the above QBs? And he has been compared to them many times on this board. Im not going to search your posts to see if you ever compared JP to them.

Yes, my future prediction is he will go down as a bust. Busts are not allowed to have a average game once in awhile? RJ had some good games as a Bill, was he a bust?

Kerr
10-05-2006, 01:24 PM
It's no like JP has played all these great defenses against the pass. Neither QB has played a good Defense.

Wrong, dummy. Minnesota has a good defense. New England always has a good defense. Jp held his own in both games. Grossman looked like **** against the vikings although he finished well in the game.

ublinkwescore
10-05-2006, 01:25 PM
RJ had 1, ONE good game and that was against the Colts in a game that was meaningless for them.

Please for the love of god, go join FinHell or just drop off the face of the planet.

Kerr
10-05-2006, 01:26 PM
King has something against the Bills, that is obvious. Not sure why. All in all who cares what he has to say but I will say it is funny stuff.

Isn't king pals with tom donahoe?

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Did I say you compared him to any of the above QBs? And he has been compared to them many times on this board. Im not going to search your posts to see if you ever compared JP to them.

Yes, my future prediction is he will go down as a bust. Busts are not allowed to have a average game once in awhile? RJ had some good games as a Bill, was he a bust?
well you quoted me didn't you? So those qb comparison as a reply to my posts means nothing.

It doesn't matter whether he's 4 games into the season. So far YOU'RE WRONG ! Talk to me about him being a bust once everything is said and done.Puhlease. Robosack didn't have a streak of decent games.

Does Losman just lay down and take a sack or has the same work ethic as RJ? Did Losman live in the hotel airport? So far you haven't shown anything that shows similarity to RJ. It's your hatred that makes you come up with stuff that isn't credible. Try again.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 01:30 PM

90.6 passer rating is way beyond average. That's 11th in the league.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 01:37 PM
3 TD passes is second to last in the league with teams that have played 4 games.

Passer rating means what again?

Devin
10-05-2006, 01:42 PM
3 TD passes is second to last in the league with teams that have played 4 games.

in 3 out of 4 games he was turnover free, thus far he has played smart, efficient football. And anyone who watched last year can see hes improved.

Your expectations for him are unrealistic, thus far Losman has not only improved but has done whats needed to be done to win. Even in the games we lost he helped keep us in it.

You're argument wasnt valid last year, it certainly isnt this year. Your entitled to your opinion, however it is wrong.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 01:43 PM

Since when were you concerned about personal stats when it came to comparing RJ and Flutie? Didn't you used to care about the team wins? Now all of a sudden it matters to you? If anything, JP has nos. closer to Flutie .

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 01:46 PM
And anyone who watched last year can see hes improved.

Even in the games we lost he helped keep us in it.

I agree he has improved over last year.

He also played a huge part in the reasons we lost the games.

Mr. Miyagi

Because passer rating reflects a QBs overall performance, whereas number of TDs reflects only that, without taking in consideration of all aspects of QB play.

I'd rather take a QB who manages and wins games for us instead of some reckless gunslinger who throws it up for grabs every play.

Do you know ANYTHING about football, or are you completely blinded with hatred?

ublinkwescore
You're just wasting your time Justa - this guy was neglected or something and this is his cry for attention.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 01:48 PM
You're just wasting your time Justa - this guy was neglected or something and this is his cry for attention.
He needs to learn from T.O. and go OD on something.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 01:48 PM
I agree he has improved over last year.

He also played a huge part in the reasons we lost the games. busts don't improve. They get worse. Apology accepted.

raphael120
10-05-2006, 01:50 PM
"ill bet you a venti latte"????

friggin foo foo, you going to bet your ballet shoes the bears win too?

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
busts don't improve. They get worse. Apology accepted.

Since Mr. M wants to use passer rating to judge a QB. JP was the 31st ranked QB in the NFL last year with Kyle Orton the only one ranked lower. Easy to improve when your the worst starting QB going into this season.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Since Mr. M wants to use passer rating to judge a QB. JP was the 31st ranked QB in the NFL last year with Kyle Orton the only one ranked lower. Easy to improve when your the worst starting QB going into this season.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/QB-PASSING/2006/regular

so far the "BUST" isn't too shabby. What's not easy is having a DECENT qb rating with a team that's rebuilding comapared to qbs who've been on the same team for years. Check out their stats and compare. Don't be attempting to knitpick stats that only agree with your opinion. That's called SPINING the stats. So far you're WRONG about him. Admit it. Do it. Do it.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 02:07 PM
What is your point? That's it's easy to jump from the second lowest passer rating to top 11? Do you really mean that?

hammerbillsfan
10-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Tackling Dummy

http://stfu123.ytmnsfw.com/

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Dummy you are PATHETIC

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 03:20 PM
If JP throws another 3 Tds without an INT I want to hear you say in a new thread that JP is the Man and you appoligize for the crap youve been talking. And that you are BillsIn05s little biatch.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Dummy you are PATHETIC

attack the post, not the poster, thanks :)

JD
10-05-2006, 03:25 PM

Does everyone hate you in real life too?

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh STFU already and go join your butt buddies at finhaven.

ublinkwescore
10-05-2006, 03:36 PM
attack the post, not the poster, thanks :)

How about you disappear instead.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 03:39 PM
If JP throws another 3 Tds without an INT I want to hear you say in a new thread that JP is the Man and you appoligize for the crap youve been talking. And that you are BillsIn05s little biatch.

Here's something scary.....in 2000 Rob Johnson played 12 games, 175 of 306, 2125 yards, 12 TDs, 7 Ints., 6.9 YPA, 75.8 RAT, 1 Rushing TD.

JP Losman 12 starts, 187 of 344, 2169 yards, 11 Tds, 10 Ints, 6.3 YPA, 72.2 RAT, 1 rushing TD.

Shockingly similar .

I understand why you guys attack me. You can't debate my opinion so you attack me.

ublinkwescore
10-05-2006, 03:46 PM
we attack you because you refuse to see the fact that Losman has improved dramatically - not a little, not barely, but by leaps and bounds.

go to hell already.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 03:49 PM
we attack you because you refuse to see the fact that Losman has improved dramatically - not a little, not barely, but by leaps and bounds.

Great, JP has improved to Rob Johnson status. That's something to look forward to. I'm PUMPED.

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Hmm yea throw stats from a crap year with a CRAP coaching staff. That makes you a WINNER Dummy. Your prize is a gift wrapped trip to Finhell please go and dont come back.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Hmm yea throw stats from a crap year with a CRAP coaching staff.

Who's crap year and crap coaching are you talking about, JPs or RJs?

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 04:00 PM
JPs

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 04:01 PM
JPs

So your saying RJ had good coaching back in 2000?

SquishDaFish
10-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Nope but RJ is not thought as highly as JP seeing JP is a youngster and is learning how to control a game.

ublinkwescore
10-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Great, JP has improved to Rob Johnson status. That's something to look forward to. I'm PUMPED.

You can not possibly be serious with this post.

When we had RJ, at least we had a hell of a D still (Sam Cowart, Ted and Pat in the Middle, Winfield etc...) - why couldn't RJ pull out the wins?

Losman seems to be doing fine, and is keeping us in every game. Our D seems to be better, but it's not on par yet with the D that RJ had to bail him out.

Luisito23
10-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Here's something scary.....in 2000 Rob Johnson played 12 games, 175 of 306, 2125 yards, 12 TDs, 7 Ints., 6.9 YPA, 75.8 RAT, 1 Rushing TD.

JP Losman 12 starts, 187 of 344, 2169 yards, 11 Tds, 10 Ints, 6.3 YPA, 72.2 RAT, 1 rushing TD.

Shockingly similar .

I understand why you guys attack me. You can't debate my opinion so you attack me.

It's a new season yo yo.....This week is where JP shows just what he's made of...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Nope but RJ is not thought as highly as JP .

I guess when people consider someone the Bills future and spend a first round draft pick (9th overall) he's not as highly thought of as the 22nd pick in the draft.

RJ was very well thought of by his Johnsonite fans.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 07:13 PM
When we had RJ, at least we had a hell of a D still (Sam Cowart, Ted and Pat in the Middle, Winfield etc...) - why couldn't RJ pull out the wins?

Losman seems to be doing fine, and is keeping us in every game. Our D seems to be better, but it's not on par yet with the D that RJ had to bail him out.

RJ was a bust.

The D and Special Teams this year have played well enough for the Bills to be 4-0.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 07:34 PM
RJ was a bust.

The D and Special Teams this year have played well enough for the Bills to be 4-0.another stupid post.

Goobylal
10-05-2006, 07:49 PM
As per your tagline TD, you are what you eat. It's obvious to most that JP is well on his way to becoming one of the better QB's in the NFL. Had he played the likes of the Lions, Packers, and Alexander-less Seahags, he TOO would have 8 TD's (if not more) and an even MORE gaudy completion percentage.

And as for Grossman, he came into the year with 8 starts, just like JP did. And they were mostly horrible games he played. But the one thing he had over JP is being in the same system for a year. When you realize that, AND stop eating poop, you'll be worth responding to.

YardRat
10-05-2006, 08:12 PM
RJ was a bust.

The D and Special Teams this year have played well enough for the Bills to be 4-0.

another stupid post.

I disagree.

RJ was a bust.

The special teams has continued to perform at the highest level in the league, and the defense has out-performed expectations and kept the Bills close enough to win every game. If the offensive unit had performed at just a slightly higher level, 4-0 at this point would be a distinct possibility.<!-- / message -->

Mahdi
10-05-2006, 08:25 PM
From what I can see comparing the Bills to the Bears is that they are one year ahead of us in many ways.

Tampa 2 Defense: We are executing well but still not quite there, plus lots of youth that need more experience. This defense should be scary next year or even late this year. Well, theyre already pretty good but they still havent shown that killer instinct type D that Chicago has.

QB: Grossman has a little more experience than JP. Look at how Grossman played last year and it probably looks just about the same as Jp does now.

O-line: Chicago's O-line is solid but not quite elite, low per carry rush average like the Bills. However, they are much much older on the O-line than we are.

Having said that, Buffalo wins Sunday 42-0!

patmoran2006
10-05-2006, 09:03 PM
While I agree that Dummy is being stupid for dissin Losman when he's playing hell..

Grossman has played Minnesota and Seattle already this year.

patmoran2006
10-05-2006, 09:05 PM
From what I can see comparing the Bills to the Bears is that they are one year ahead of us in many ways.

Tampa 2 Defense: We are executing well but still not quite there, plus lots of youth that need more experience. This defense should be scary next year or even late this year. Well, theyre already pretty good but they still havent shown that killer instinct type D that Chicago has.

QB: Grossman has a little more experience than JP. Look at how Grossman played last year and it probably looks just about the same as Jp does now.

O-line: Chicago's O-line is solid but not quite elite, low per carry rush average like the Bills. However, they are much much older on the O-line than we are.

Having said that, Buffalo wins Sunday 42-0!
LOL..

Good comparison with Buffalo and chicago though, for real.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Can some one PLEASE duct tape T-freakin-Dummy's hands behind his back so he cant type any more of his stupid stupid stupid posts!

Goobylal
10-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Yep, Mahdi hit the nail on the head. The Bills are the Bears a year behind. Then again, Lovie Smith took over the Bears in 2004 and they went 5-11 that year.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Can some one PLEASE duct tape T-freakin-Dummy's hands behind his back so he cant type any more of his stupid stupid stupid posts!

Stupid posts are spammed filled post that attack another post with nothing to back it up besides saying your wrong or that a post is stupid.

If ya can't stay on topic, close the thread and move onto another one.

There's 30 something threads on the main page, im not in about 27 of them. There is plenty for you to read but you rather come in here and complain about someones opinion.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 09:16 PM
I disagree.

RJ was a bust.

<!-- / message --> The special teams has continued to perform at the highest level in the league, and the defense has out-performed expectations and kept the Bills close enough to win every game. If the offensive unit had performed at just a slightly higher level, 4-0 at this point would be a distinct possibility. Agree disagree it doesn't matter. Its another stupid post from him. The offense is starting to come on. Woulda shoulda coulda. We did a hell of a job against NE which no one gave us a shot at. Miami, we did what we had to in order to win. Jets we put up a ton of yards but not enough points. Vikings its starting to come together.

Bottom line, JP made plays most QB's in this league can't do with his mobility and ability to throw on the run. JP is a HUGE part of why were are here

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Agree disagree it doesn't matter. Its another stupid post from him.

The only reason it was stupid is because you have jilted hatred for me and everything else about the Buffalo Bills besides the person you have a man crush on JP Losman.

BillsOwnAll
10-05-2006, 09:25 PM

Shockingly similar .

K so your comparing Jp's first season right well lets compare it to some HoF'ers

John elways

Year Team Games Attempts Comps. Yards TDs Int Rating Rushes Yds. Avg. TD F
1983 Denver 11 259 123 1663 7 14 54.9 28 146 5.2 1 6

Steve young

1986 tam | 14 | 195 363 53.7 2282 6.3 8 13 | 74 425 5

Joe namath
1966 nyj | 14 | 232 471 49.3 3379 7.2 19 27 | 6 42 2

MOST QBS ARE NOT GOOD THERE FIRST YEAR STARTING. These hall of fame threw out those numbers there first and second year..are they busts too?

YardRat
10-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Agree disagree it doesn't matter. Its another stupid post from him. The offense is starting to come on. Woulda shoulda coulda. We did a hell of a job against NE which no one gave us a shot at. Miami, we did what we had to in order to win. Jets we put up a ton of yards but not enough points. Vikings its starting to come together.

Bottom line, JP made plays most QB's in this league can't do with his mobility and ability to throw on the run. JP is a HUGE part of why were are here

Notice in my post I stated offensive unit, not JP or the quarterback.

There are 10 other guys on the field at the same time JP is, ICE.

Meathead
10-06-2006, 08:08 AM
30-6? thats rediculous

20-6 chitown

gr8slayer
10-06-2006, 08:42 AM

JP Holcomb..opps, Losman is 4 of 12, 102 yards, 0 TD, 1 Int. So much for having a rocket arm and his accuracy. :rolleyes:
Your just pissed off because we are winning.

ICE74129
10-06-2006, 09:02 AM
The only reason it was stupid is because you have jilted hatred for me and everything else about the Buffalo Bills besides the person you have a man crush on JP Losman. More spam

Philagape
10-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Ignore is the greatest feature in the history of message boards :jig:

justasportsfan
10-06-2006, 09:56 AM

Shockingly similar .

what are fluties nos in his 1st 12 games. I'm almost sure it's almost similar to JP's.

Look you may be right. JP could bust but he hasn't yet and you've already decided.I guess everyone drafted is a bust unless proven otherwise. Where did I hear that before? Anyways, it's looking like your way of thinking is turning out to be wrong.

While some people here have man love for JP, you're a hater only because JP is starting to make you look bad for calling him a bust too soon.

ICE74129
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
what are fluties nos in his 1st 12 games. I'm almost sure it's almost similar to JP's.

Look you may be right. JP could bust but he hasn't yet and you've already decided.I guess everyone drafted is a bust unless proven otherwise. Where did I hear that before? Anyways, it's looking like your way of thinking is turning out to be wrong.

While some people here have man love for JP, you're a hater only because JP is starting to make you look bad for calling him a bust too soon.
No one here has man love for JP. He has his faults. all any of us asked for was a fair shot, he got it and is perfoming like most of us said he would if given the chance.

ublinkwescore
10-06-2006, 10:17 AM
As per your tagline TD, you are what you eat. It's obvious to most that JP is well on his way to becoming one of the better QB's in the NFL. Had he played the likes of the Lions, Packers, and Alexander-less Seahags, he TOO would have 8 TD's (if not more) and an even MORE gaudy completion percentage.

And as for Grossman, he came into the year with 8 starts, just like JP did. And they were mostly horrible games he played. But the one thing he had over JP is being in the same system for a year. When you realize that, AND stop eating poop, you'll be worth responding to.

:lmao:

Ublink strikes again!!!

ublinkwescore
10-06-2006, 10:21 AM
I disagree.

RJ was a bust.

The special teams has continued to perform at the highest level in the league, and the defense has out-performed expectations and kept the Bills close enough to win every game. If the offensive unit had performed at just a slightly higher level, 4-0 at this point would be a distinct possibility.<!-- / message -->

Our D still isn't on par with the D we had under Ted Cottrell when we had the people that we had at the time (Cowart, Winfield, Rogers, Holecek, Williams, Washington, Marcellus Wiley - when he was good and not mediocre at best, Phil Hansen)... I'm not saying they're not performing admirably - Hell, I can't wait to see how scary good this D is by week 12, and even more so next year.

Until teams can not pass or run on us (as was the case with the aforementioned D) at all, they're not on par with us.

ublinkwescore
10-06-2006, 10:27 AM
The only reason it was stupid is because you have jilted hatred for me and everything else about the Buffalo Bills besides the person you have a man crush on JP Losman.

Kinda sounds like your stupid hatred for Losman - but at least Ice's hatred is justified - since as far as you're concerned, Losman can do nothing right. What do you expect when you get on a Bills board and bash the QB who is proving to be their franchise QB more and more each week?

He hasn't really even had a bad game yet...

The Jets game we were screwed by a BS offensive PI call, and McGahee missed a block that he should have made - that fumble wasn't entirely Losman's fault.

ublinkwescore
10-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Ignore is the greatest feature in the history of message boards :jig:

We shouldn't have to ignore turds like this... besides, you still see some of their useless drivel when others quote them...

hammerbillsfan
10-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey Dummy:
http://beavissmack.ytmnd.com/