PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here going to the Bills @ NYJ?

FlyingDutchman
10-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Just got my tickets, god dang they're expensive for crap tickets. Anywho, is anyone from here going? Any good places to tailgate and all that good stuff? Second question, anyone ever been to a road game at Giants stadium before? You better believe Im rockin the Bills gear, but should I be rockin some brass knuckles with that? Ive heard some crazy things. Anyone any input??

Jimbuktu
10-05-2006, 11:46 AM
I'll be going to that game as well. Been to three Bills at Jets games in my life, never had a problem although the last time I went was when Flutie was QBing ...

But take precaution, and just avoid the real crazies (although that is about 90 percent of the fanbase). One thing to remember is that a fan got stabbed in the neck there last year ... AND HE WAS WEARING A CHAD PENNINGTON JERSEY.

'Nuff said.

I'm going to that game, phins at bills the next week, and bills at ravens on the 31st! Three games in three stadiums in four weeks. Gotta love it!

FlyingDutchman
10-05-2006, 12:02 PM
The guy im going with has a problem with a loose mouth the more the booze get in him. Gonna have to keep him on a leash. Lookin forward to the game. I just hope it has meaning being that late in the season.

LtBillsFan66
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll be there. Bills tailgate at 16C.

http://www.nycbbb.com/emails/2005/122805.shtml

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 12:46 PM
I'll be there.

watch out for the tough guys from 17A.

LtBillsFan66
10-05-2006, 12:47 PM
watch out for the tough guys from 17A.
:laughing:

BILLSROCK1212
10-05-2006, 02:23 PM
i go every single year but a huge family event happens to land on that day and i cnt make it and since i live in the area this is the only Bills game i go 2 a year so now i am going to try and get a late season game up in Buffalo for my first game up at the Ralph I am praying that it happens

BILLSROCK1212
10-07-2006, 10:00 AM
as long as u dont get drunk or anything like that the Jet fans will respect you i just suggest u dont sit in the upper deck on the Jets bench side of the field in the right corner where the players come out that's where most fights if any happen