PDA

View Full Version : Fans are finally behind a Bills QB

Saratoga Slim
10-05-2006, 01:50 PM
I think JP has done it. He's won over Bills fans. While most people are still probably cautious in their optimism about his long term future, check out some of the threads today--notably the thread re Peter King's comments about Grossman being better than JP, and the one about JP being a bad fantasy QB.

Nowadays, when someone says something bad about JP, most posters here appear to be taking it personally. I find that interesting, as it certainly wasn't the case at the beginning of the season.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 02:09 PM
He had me at hello.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 02:14 PM
He'll have me when he plays consistently well.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 02:16 PM
We'll save you a seat on the bandwagon when we have a winning record.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 02:17 PM
He'll have me when he plays consistently well.In other words, when he does, you'll change your mind about him being a bust? Looks like you're not so sure about yourself anymore.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 02:20 PM
In other words, when he does, you'll change your mind about him being a bust? Looks like you're not so sure about yourself anymore.

Only JP can change my opinion of JP. Not you, not Ice, not anyone but JP. And so far he hasn't. He still has the rest of the year to do it.

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Only JP can change my opinion of JP. Not you, not Ice, not anyone but JP. And so far he hasn't. He still has the rest of the year to do it.
but you already concluded before that he was a bust , PERIOD. Now there's a chance you might change your mind?This is why you should always give a player the benefit of a doubt especially under the circumstances Jp was in last year. Otherwise, you may find yourself apologizing like you're starting to do so now.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 02:24 PM
but you already concluded before that he was a bust , PERIOD. Now there's a chance you might change your mind?
Only when the weather is fair. :up:

justasportsfan
10-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Only when the weather is fair. :up:
JP is one bad game away from TDummy changing his mind again.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 02:35 PM
but you already concluded before that he was a bust , PERIOD. Now there's a chance you might change your mind?This is why you should always give a player the benefit of a doubt especially under the circumstances Jp was in last year. Otherwise, you may find yourself apologizing like you're starting to do so now.

He gets no place on the bandwagon. We have the posts that say he is a bust period. Hell he even stated so today. He is nothing more than a spamer that is most likely a NE or Dolphins fan that posts **** about JP to intentionally piss us off.

ICE74129
10-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Only when the weather is fair. :up: TD = Weathervane

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 02:50 PM

Change my mind from bust to a bust?

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Change my mind from bust to a bust?
Whatever you meant in this post. You tell us. :idunno:

mikemac2001
10-05-2006, 02:59 PM
i liked jp over big ben in the draft i was so happy we got him and im glad he is finally getting the shot he deserves

The_Philster
10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
JP could be getting his bust put in Canton and TDummy will be at the induction ceremonies yelling "He's a bust!!"

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2006, 03:31 PM
JP could be getting his bust put in Canton and TDummy will be at the induction ceremonies yelling "He's a bust!!"
:::

billsburgh
10-05-2006, 11:46 PM
no, one bad play and he will change his mind again.

ddaryl
10-06-2006, 06:44 AM

stop being a douche. JP is doing well and all Bills fans should be on board for the season at this point, and you should be on board NOW!!! You are a Bills fan right ?

mybills
10-06-2006, 06:48 AM
That's like calling the rest of us insane for praising him now. Don't worry, I'm not insulted..I pitty you. :snicker:

ICE74129
10-06-2006, 07:06 AM
stop being a douche. JP is doing well and all Bills fans should be on board for the season at this point, and you should be on board NOW!!! You are a Bills fan right ?
he's proven he's not a bills fan at all.

X-Era
10-06-2006, 07:17 AM
We'll save you a seat on the bandwagon when we have a winning record.

Actually, hes annoyed us so bad that he will have to be dragged behind the bandwagon for a while before earning a seat again

patmoran2006
10-06-2006, 07:49 AM
I think JP has done it. He's won over Bills fans. While most people are still probably cautious in their optimism about his long term future, check out some of the threads today--notably the thread re Peter King's comments about Grossman being better than JP, and the one about JP being a bad fantasy QB.

Nowadays, when someone says something bad about JP, most posters here appear to be taking it personally. I find that interesting, as it certainly wasn't the case at the beginning of the season.
I wouldnt say I'm firmly behind JP Losman yet for the long haul..

But I"d be a liar and biased if I didnt say he's been extremely impressive.

Mr. Miyagi
10-06-2006, 09:15 AM
If patmoran can come around, so can you TacklingDummy.

Hop on baby! :up:

Bruce is Loose
10-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Drew had me at "goodbye Rob"
JP had me at "goodbye Drew"

ICE74129
10-06-2006, 09:16 AM
If patmoran can come around, so can you TacklingDummy.

Hop on baby! :up:Moran was a bills fan, Tdummy isn't and he has proven that

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2006, 09:20 AM
JP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT I SAY!!!

justasportsfan
10-06-2006, 09:45 AM
I was impressed w/ JP's hard count. He obviously learned that from Holcomb :up:

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I received a PM from TD, even he has come around.

billsburgh
10-06-2006, 11:23 PM
I received a PM from TD, even he has come around.
copy and paste it here to prove it to everyone.

Jan Reimers
10-07-2006, 07:17 AM
I think most of us knew that JP had the natural talent to be a very good - if not great - QB in this league. We were hoping, after the disaster that was Mularkey, that he would come around on the mental side of the equation.

With a few exceptions, most of us see JP progressing very well with his reads, pocket presence and decision making. I guess those that don't see - or won't admit - his substantial progress have other agendas.

mybills
10-07-2006, 07:20 AM
J.P. is.....
Throwing better on the run - Peyton Manning
Throwing to a variety of receivers - Tom Brady

If you don't see these comparisons, you must be blind. :;

Night Train
10-07-2006, 07:40 AM
When we stop worrying about why the minority thinks JP sucks, we can get back to concentrating on our actual needed upgrades over imagined ones.

The_Philster
10-07-2006, 07:42 AM
When we stop worrying about why the minority thinks JP sucks, we can get back to concentrating on our actual needed upgrades over imagined ones.
Personally, I couldn't care less about the minority that thinks he sucks
They're either

not Bills fans
don't watch the games
don't understand footballany way you look at it, their opinions aren't valid as far as I'm concerned. :idunno: