PDA

View Full Version : Andre Gurode is crazy obviously not as crazy as Albert Haynesworth but....

BILLSROCK1212
10-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Cowboys | Gurode will not pursue further action against Haynesworth
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:14:07 -0700

ESPNews reports Dallas Cowboys OG Andre Gurode (face) will not seek further legal action against Tennessee Titans DT Albert Haynesworth following their altercation during Week 4.

Hey, if he wants to stop this animal from doing something like this take him on and get back at him. Haynesworth is more mentally ill than Ron Artest. In my opinion Roger Goodell is letting him off with a 5 game suspension. I would suspend him for 16 games which means the first 4 games of next season too. If Artest gets the season why doesn't Haynesworth. If Todd Bertuzzi got the season and needed to seak reinstatement why didn't Haynesworth. Haynesworth could have done 10 times the damage that both of them did he was just lucky he didn't.

Richard Gozinya
10-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

Gurode doesn't have the power to lengthen Haynesworth's suspension. All he did was decline to pursue suit for the time being. I'm not an attorney in Tennessee, but in Florida the statute of limitations for this type of action is 4 years. If Gurode's career comes to an end and/or he falls upon tough financial times in the near future, look for him to change his opinion on this issue.

BILLSROCK1212
10-05-2006, 08:09 PM
yes, yes i understand all of what you said but it would be 10x better for the situation if he did it now

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Cowboys | Gurode will not pursue further action against Haynesworth
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:14:07 -0700

ESPNews reports Dallas Cowboys OG Andre Gurode (face) will not seek further legal action against Tennessee Titans DT Albert Haynesworth following their altercation during Week 4.

Hey, if he wants to stop this animal from doing something like this take him on and get back at him. Haynesworth is more mentally ill than Ron Artest. In my opinion Roger Goodell is letting him off with a 5 game suspension. I would suspend him for 16 games which means the first 4 games of next season too. If Artest gets the season why doesn't Haynesworth. If Todd Bertuzzi got the season and needed to seak reinstatement why didn't Haynesworth. Haynesworth could have done 10 times the damage that both of them did he was just lucky he didn't.
He would look like a pussy if he sued Haynesworth.

mybills
10-06-2006, 07:54 AM
I think he's just being the better person.

CuseJetsFan83
10-06-2006, 08:33 AM
i honestly think that gurode just hopes that it was a spur of the moment thing... plus like thathurm said, it wouldn't look the best for him..... plus if he was to do that while still playing, he would be just as big of a target as haynesworth is, not like OL will forget what he did anyway when his suspension is over.