• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Bears game reality

Buffalo played 4 teams so far this season, 3 that can play a very good game one that was supposed to be SB bound but looks like they are going to draft very early next year. Bears played 4 teams so far this season, 1 that played injured and 3 that are going to draft very early next year after this year.

Who should win? It's a real toss up regardless of venue.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Bears game reality

What?! They've allowed a total of 29 points in 4 games!!! A toss up? Yep, at half time you will be tossing up your Nachos and Skooby snacks.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
      Buffalo played 4 teams so far this season, 3 that can play a very good game one that was supposed to be SB bound but looks like they are going to draft very early next year. Bears played 4 teams so far this season, 1 that played injured and 3 that are going to draft very early next year after this year.

Who should win? It's a real toss up regardless of venue.
      What the hell is wrong with you man?

First of all, Chicago played Minnesota too. They also played Seattle, injured player or not Seattle is still a VERY GOOD football team.. And they DOMINATED them..

Your gonna base who will win a game on who's played the better teams?

Indy's 4-0 but they must suck in your eyes cause they only played one decent team? Tennesee has played a tougher schedule, that must mean they are going to beat the Colts Sunday

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
        My IQ Test results came back negative
        • Oct 2002

The bears cantt hellp who they play.....there doing all they can by winninig...what more do you want from em? You want them to play harder teams?? they cant haha. This is gonna be a tought game...but i have faith.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          What the hell is wrong with you man?

First of all, Chicago played Minnesota too. They also played Seattle, injured player or not Seattle is still a VERY GOOD football team.. And they DOMINATED them..

Your gonna base who will win a game on who's played the better teams?

Indy's 4-0 but they must suck in your eyes cause they only played one decent team? Tennesee has played a tougher schedule, that must mean they are going to beat the Colts Sunday
          Seattle was one good game for them @ home. We had more than our fair share of chances to distance ourselves from our opponents this year, NE could of been a blowout and Minnesota could of been one as well. I see a young talented team with players that want to win but are learning how.

The Sabres and Bills have alot more in common then I thought possible, two teams loaded with talent that can win by more but need faith in each other and have to billieve they can do it. I personally think that the Bears should win by looking at last years games and what they brought to the table so far this year. As we have seen from Miami last year and Buffalo the year prior, the previous year mean nothing, absolutely nothing.

Plan on a different ending than planned this sunday.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Seattle was one good game for them @ home.

seattle had nothing.they have a couple of hurt OL and a backup RB.alexander makes the OL look better than it really is.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              What?! They've allowed a total of 29 points in 4 games!!! A toss up? Yep, at half time you will be tossing up your Nachos and Skooby snacks.
              HH you are forgetting one simple thing, we have the best back on the field. If he runs this game is ours, he is running for his paycheck so I am figuring he runs. You might think this is just a game, this is Willis's year to prove he is worth a big contract.

Maybe you think JP can't throw, Evans can't catch or our D can't tackle but Willis can run. He is P.O.'d already because of the press Chicago D can shut us down, Willis loses it and steps up this sunday to prove a point.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Skooby..

Anything can happen.

MY point is your saying the Bills have a chance BASED (according to your thread) on the "fact" Chicago hasnt played anybody and we've played a tougher schedule

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

you can't take skooby seriously. He'd pick the bills to win if Marv was our starting rb and Wilson was our qb.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

HH you are forgetting one simple thing, we have the best back on the field. If he runs this game is ours, he is running for his paycheck so I am figuring he runs. You might think this is just a game, this is Willis's year to prove he is worth a big contract.

Maybe you think JP can't throw, Evans can't catch or our D can't tackle but Willis can run. He is P.O.'d already because of the press Chicago D can shut us down, Willis loses it and steps up this sunday to prove a point.
                    Now you got a point.
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      you can't take skooby seriously. He'd pick the bills to win if Marv was our starting rb and Wilson was our qb.
                      I would, as long as we we're playing Lou holtz at SS and Al davis at LB, lol.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                        The bears cantt hellp who they play.....there doing all they can by winninig...what more do you want from em? You want them to play harder teams?? they cant haha. This is gonna be a tought game...but i have faith.
                        So do I.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

I hope this is spin to make a Bills win even better. I hope your not throwing out cynicism so as to predict us getting blasted.

Skooby is right here. We have had a tougher schedule thus far than the Bears. I think we could suprise today. We beat the Vikes and they almost lost to them. There not as good as their record or stats indicates. I think the personnel matchup favors us with the exception of our O line versus their D line. Yes thats a big exception. However, I could argue the Vikes D line was better than Chicagos too.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Skooby, Resolve gets out most carpet stains. FYI.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Skooby, Resolve gets out most carpet stains. FYI.
                              Good one, can it help the stains in JP's jock?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍