PDA

View Full Version : they still don't have the balls...

im4bflo
10-05-2006, 09:21 PM
... to sell the 3rd jersey yet on the SABRE store?
They're going to milk you mindless slug clones dry, before they unleash the BEAST!
First BLUE&GOLD game Oct 14 /rangers.
It'll be AWESOME!

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Is that the one JD Sabre fan has in his signature? I like that one. it looks sharp.

im4bflo
10-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Is that the one JD Sabre fan has in his signature? I like that one. it looks sharp.
That's the prototype to the ULTIMATE SABRE jersey, looks awesome doesn't it!
And we could all own one, if some sabre fans would stop spending money on the slug, and demand they go back to our real logo, put it on the new jerseys, and you've got JD's sig jersey! the ULTIMATE BUFFALO SABRES uniforms!
Don't buy the slug!

TacklingDummy
10-05-2006, 10:06 PM
That's the prototype to the ULTIMATE SABRE jersey, looks awesome doesn't it!
And we could all own one, if some sabre fans would stop spending money on the slug, and demand they go back to our real logo, put it on the new jerseys, and you've got JD's sig jersey! the ULTIMATE BUFFALO SABRES uniforms!
Don't buy the slug!

I don't plan on buying the slug. What do you do if the Sabres win the cup? I want a Sabres Championship T-Shirt and Hat. I would finally be able to wear a championship T-Shirt/Hat of the team I like but yet it would be embarrassing to wear that logo.

That does look nice. In JD sig.

I have a LaFontaine authentic jersey, White/Blue/Yellow. I don't really care for the colors so I worn it 2 times in 15 years. But that one JD has in his signature is sweet and I would wear that.

im4bflo
10-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't plan on buying the slug. What do you do if the Sabres win the cup? I want a Sabres Championship T-Shirt and Hat. I would finally be able to wear a championship T-Shirt/Hat of the team I like but yet it would be embarrassing to wear that logo.

That does look nice. In JD sig.

I have a LaFontaine authentic jersey, White/Blue/Yellow. I don't really care for the colors so I worn it 2 times in 15 years. But that one JD has in his signature is sweet and I would wear that.
I'd wear that one too, and so would everybody else, there would be no slug controversy, we would all be ONE again!
And it's time to wear proudly that Patty LALALALAFontaine again!
I've already been thinking about when we win the CUP, and the slug deal, but I figure somebody's going to put out a STANLEY CUP CHAMPION t-shirt or hat with the 3rd(retro) logo on it, or I'd just cover the slug with a patch of the old logo, I've already got one just for that purpose. I had a small patch of our real logo on my (goathead) jersey where the 'C' would go, over my DIEHARD heart!
Don't give into the hype bro, wear that PATTY proudly, you'll get great comments, while the slug wearer's will be getting laughed at. late...

Michael82
10-06-2006, 12:44 PM
I just bought a new shirt to wear to the game today and there is no slug on it. It's a gray shirt and it says Buffalo Sabres with the throwbacl logo next to it. :up: