PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper injured?

Gunzlingr
10-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Shoulder issue lands Culpepper on Fins injury report

<!-- end pagetitle --> <!-- begin bylinebox --> Associated Press

<!-- begin presby2 --><!-- end presby2 -->
<!-- end bylinebox -->
<!-- begin text11 div --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 10px;" valign="top"> <!-- begin leftcol --> <!-- template inline -->DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia) quarterback Daunte Culpepper (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=4659) was added to the team's injury report Thursday because of a shoulder problem, and missed at least a portion of the team's daily workout.
<table align="right" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="2">
</td><td width="65"> http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/statsid/s4659.jpg</td></tr><tr><td width="2">
</td><td width="65"><center>Culpepper</center></td></tr></tbody></table> The Dolphins did not specify if Culpepper, who tore knee ligaments last season and is still battling mobility issues caused by that injury, missed the entire practice.
He was listed as probable for Sunday's game at New England.
Culpepper, who was not on the Wednesday injury report, has been sacked 21 times this season, putting him on pace to be sacked more than any other quarterback in one year.
"That's just football," Culpepper said Wednesday. "It doesn't worry me at all because I know we're going to get it right. I'm very positive about that because I know what we can do. I know it. I've seen it. We just have to do it on a consistent basis."
Culpepper has completed 81 of 134 passes for 929 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions for the Dolphins, who are off to a 1-3 start. His quarterback rating of 77.0 this season ranks 20th.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press

<!--end leftcol --> </td> <td width="15"><spacer type="block" height="1" width="15"></td><td class="rightcell" valign="top" width="195"> <!-- begin rightcol -->
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2614740&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

SABURZFAN
10-05-2006, 10:29 PM
is it that bad in miami that he has to break out the tape of the boat party?it has to be the first time in NFL history that the problem was due to masturbation. :idunno:

i'm just calling them as i hear them.

Mitchy moo
10-05-2006, 11:12 PM
is it that bad in miami that he has to break out the tape of the boat party?it has to be the first time in NFL history that the problem was due to masturbation. :idunno:

i'm just calling them as i hear them.

No it's the second time, Tom Brady just plays through his injury Via team mates need and his loving touch.

Turf
10-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Reminds me of JP being forced to sit out last year because of his injured shoulder. Mularkey will go to any length to save his ass and deflect the criticism. I truly hate that *******, he almost ruined this team.

im4bflo
10-05-2006, 11:36 PM
yeah, I heard his feelings were hurt :snicker2:

bluehaze
10-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Reminds me of JP being forced to sit out last year because of his injured shoulder. Mularkey will go to any length to save his ass and deflect the criticism. I truly hate that *******, he almost ruined this team.

Well its not the same situation with Mularkey down here that's Sabans decision thank god, I cant imagine how horrible it would be to have Mularkey as a head coach.

I think with the season preparing to end so soon for us at this point Sabans prepping Joey and will take Daunte out (Using the injured shoulder excuse) if he's playing badly so he can see what Joey can do against New England. If Joey stinks it up as badly as Daunte no harm no foul Daunte's shoulder suddenly gets better and the Phins continue to suck for the rest of the season. :candle:

BlackMetalNinja
10-06-2006, 05:12 AM
This is my favorite time of the season... the inevitable mysterious QB injury that always occurs when one guys sucks so bad, or his line sucks so bad, that he comes down with some terrible injury that forces him out of a game! I figured Kurt Warner would get "hurt" first, turns out he just sucked instead and got benched the routine way.

njsue
10-06-2006, 06:45 AM
I see this as their long awaited excuse to start Joey Harrington.