So I'm watching the Jills thrash their competition in that Cheerleader challenge....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

So I'm watching the Jills thrash their competition in that Cheerleader challenge....

and I think to myself how funny it would be if they beat the hell out of everyone until the finals, then finished second.

How apropos.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: So I'm watching the Jills thrash their competition in that Cheerleader challenge....

and do it 4 straight years

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Re: So I'm watching the Jills thrash their competition in that Cheerleader challenge....

I can't believe they won the dance part, since they looked so out of sinc at the Jets game.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

BTW EE, I don't think I've ever given you props on the sig. Valerie looks like she just got out of bed.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

And quite frankly, I thought the Viking cheerleaders were even uglier than ours!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Philster's not going to like this.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Was anyone masturbating during the competition?

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                I can't believe they won the dance part, since they looked so out of sinc at the Jets game.
                They weren't that out of sync...there were a couple minor glitches here and there at the most.
                Anyway, Aimee and Omarlla are both captains with plenty of experience on the sidelines...they aren't rookies...we had a lot of turnover this season.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Funniest part was the looks on the faces of the opposition when Aimee and Omarlla won their 3rd event I went up to Omarlla right after that, during the commercial break and was like "you didn't even give those other girls a chance" and she was like " we just had to represent"
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

I hope they start talking trash to our boys on the field and get them fired up.
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                      I hope they start talking trash to our boys on the field and get them fired up.
                      I could almost picture Aimee doing that...can't see Omarlla doing it though

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Aimee.

Comment

Working...
                        X