TD on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being slightly 10 being as much as humanly possible

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

TD on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being slightly 10 being as much as humanly possible

• TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: TD on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being slightly 10 being as much as humanly possible

0, I don't hate anyone.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Re: TD on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being slightly 10 being as much as humanly possible

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      0, I don't hate anyone.
      That's a good answer.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i don't hate JP.i just didn't agree with how we went about to get him.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

There are only 2 reasons for wanting a journeyman like Holcomb to start over a young, talented guy like JP Losman.

Hatred is one.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            There are only 2 reasons for wanting a journeyman like Holcomb to start over a young, talented guy like JP Losman.

Hatred is one.
            And show me where I said Holcomb should be starting so far this year. Thanks, try again.

Comment

• Tasker
              • Aug 2005

So far so good JP, not enroute to being wal of famer in an y league, but Iprefer building around our defense and let the offense do just enough for now.
              Greatest Special Teamer in NFL History
              #89 Steve Tasker

Bills backer
              Buffalo Bills Blog

Comment

• mayotm
                • Jul 2003

0, I don't hate anyone.
                Gosh, isn't that sweet. I hate you.

Comment

• bflojohn
                  • Aug 2005

......-100,000,000,000.....

Comment

• jmb1099
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Hatred is one.
                    stupidity is the other

Comment

• jmb1099
                      • Sep 2004

And show me where I said Holcomb should be starting so far this year. Thanks, try again.
                      Nope, you advocated that Losman should start this year, but so that he could fall flat on his face. You also made numerous comments about how KH was a better QB but didn't like him either. So far Losman hasn't fallen flat on his face and at the rate he's going you can kiss your boy Quinn bye bye
                      So maybe the question shouldn't be how much do you hate JP, but when do you finally admit you were wrong, what will it take, seriously?

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Re: TD on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being slightly 10 being as much as humanly possibl

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        Its beyond anything human.

A better question is, how much does TD hate all of us here?

Lets face it Im pretty sure JP isnt reading this board, being endlessly harassed with "I hate you" posts.

Unfortunately, WE get that great honor. By the way, what IS the definition of SPAM anyways?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by jmb1099
                          stupidity is the other
                          Absolutely correct, jmb. I just didn't want to call another poster stupid, but if the dummy. . . er, the shoe fits. . .
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bufftp
                            Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

this thread is getting out of hand.
                            it is being locked.
                            Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                            "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                            Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                            - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                            to be led by permanent ideals -
                            that is what keeps a man patient
                            when the world ignores him,
                            and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
                            X