• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Tough call for the Hall by Dr Z

Special Teams

Steve Tasker, probably the greatest player ever to run downfield under a punt, is a freak choice. If the selectors are in a generous mood, he'll somehow get pushed up to the finals. Then I'll have to take a long, serious look at the nominations and life in general. A lot of hearts will be gladdened if little Steve somehow gets enshrined. Mine would be among them.

Thurman & Andre also get mentions.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Tough call for the Hall by Dr Z

Tasker belongs. Period.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• capitolneal
      • Sep 2003

How sweet would it be if Thurman and Tasker got in I would trek the journey from Austin Tx to Canton to see that enshrinement

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Thurman and Andre should be absolute locks. Tasker definitely deseves it as well, but new ground will have to be plowed in order for a special teamer - albeit the greatest of all time - to be enshrined. I don't know if enough of these "follow the crowd" voters will have the cajones to put Tasker in.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• dolphan117
          • Dec 2005

Intresting to see what happens with Terrell Davis... He was certainly dominant while he played but how does his 8 years stack up against otheres who played longer?

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Didn't take Gale Sayers long
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
            X