PDA

View Full Version : You got your money's worth!!! What a GAME!

im4bflo
10-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Trailing all the way, so many penalties, and they hung in there.
That's what you got to do to WIN the CUP!
What a season! GO SABRES!!!

CuseJetsFan83
10-06-2006, 09:35 PM
refs hate buffalo, tahts for damn sure, but still pulled it out...... at least the losing team didnt have all 3 stars again lol

im4bflo
10-06-2006, 09:39 PM
All I could do was listen to the game on my PC, and I couldn't believe the refs, we were in so much trouble penalty wise, to fight their way out of that, was AWESOME! What a great WIN! I wish I was there! GO SABRES!!!

CuseJetsFan83
10-06-2006, 09:41 PM
yeah i hear ya, i want to at least make 1 game this year..... never been to a regular or post season game..... its hard when im in syracuse, work fulltime and dont have 200 bux to shell for a gold game lol

JD
10-06-2006, 09:44 PM
NOW DO YOU BELIEVE!?!?!??!!!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-06-2006, 09:47 PM
http://nhl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3122246dt.jpg

THIS TEAM NEVER SAYS DIE!!!

Nighthawk
10-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Trailing all the way, so many penalties, and they hung in there.
That's what you got to do to WIN the CUP!
What a season! GO SABRES!!!

It's gotta be the lucky buffalo slug! And all you guys hate it...:nono:

Billscusey
10-06-2006, 09:49 PM
"These guys are good......scary good!"

SkateZilla
10-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Except for the Un faithful that left when it was 4-2, lol, TSN Commentator got reports of people coming back in.. lol..

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-06-2006, 09:52 PM

Just wondering, remember how I keep saying if this team keeps winning people will buy the new merchandise well how about this game:question: the Sabres store could be sold out again 3 weeks in a row!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Except for the Un faithful that left when it was 4-2, lol, TSN Commentator got reports of people coming back in.. lol..

Skate you should've heard Jeanneret he was saying that people were exiting the arena and when they heard the roar that we tied it up at 4 they were making U-turns to get back in their seats.

im4bflo
10-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Just wondering, remember how I keep saying if this team keeps winning people will buy the new merchandise well how about this game:question: the Sabres store could be sold out again 3 weeks in a row!!!
Like I said before, it's HYPE that's selling it, NOT because they love that slug.
If we lost, they wouldn't sell a slug tonight, but we WIN, and people spend money on things they wouldn't of normally.

Dr. Lecter
10-06-2006, 10:52 PM
I hope the morons that left the game are proud of themselves. I proudly give them a great big Lecter middle finger salute.

That crowd was intense. It was a playoff atmosphere. My throat is a tad bit hoarse.

ILOVEMIBILLS
10-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I hate people who leave sporting events early. If you are at a game, you should be forced to stay for the whole game, otherwise what was the point in going. I understand if it is a blow-out or what have you, but I never leave a game until the clock reads 0:00 in the final quarter/period.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-06-2006, 11:12 PM
I hate people who leave sporting events early. If you are at a game, you should be forced to stay for the whole game, otherwise what was the point in going. I understand if it is a blow-out or what have you, but I never leave a game until the clock reads 0:00 in the final quarter/period.

for example the NFL greatest comeback game BILLS vs. Oilers :up:

JD
10-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Most people that leave early are just trying to beat traffic..

CuseJetsFan83
10-07-2006, 01:47 AM
leaving early for a reason is alright, i guess, but if your leaving early because you think ur gonna lose, eh, i guess i cant blame that either...

i left early from the jets/bills game for 2 reasons.......

a> traffic
b> beatdown.......

thankfully i escaped both, and got some tim hortons for the first time......

i would have crapped myself had the bills came back and won after that recovered onside kick.

SABURZFAN
10-07-2006, 01:49 AM

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!