PDA

View Full Version : It's time to vote again...

Shiny Chicken
02-25-2003, 06:21 PM
And I'm gonna come out in public and say I think it should be Jack.

Sorry Jack, I think you're a good guy... but...

1. You tried to sell yourself before the competition even started.

2. You were one of the two that missed the third challenge... I know you posted... but it was after Thurm... their 9'th and final poster.

3. I'm afraid to say you haven't contributed much. I haven't seen you post very often, and you are not as active as most of the members in the group.

Typ0
02-25-2003, 06:39 PM
I agree I am going to vote for jack too.

PA Season Ticket Holder
02-25-2003, 07:55 PM
Sorry guys, I was one of the 2 that didn't make it. I had to work till 8:30. I even doubled the speed limit and passed cars in no passing zones to try and get here on time :(

Shiny Chicken
02-25-2003, 08:02 PM
You were here in the beginning of the challenge, trying to help us out though, PA... and you've been an active team member. We should have funneled ZB's to you first, since you were going to be gone for a few hours.

PA Season Ticket Holder
02-25-2003, 08:08 PM
I guess it didn't matter, cause we still would've needed 1 more and lost anyway :angry:

Typ0
02-25-2003, 08:15 PM
yeah that's all our faults. We really need to stop for a minute or two and brainstorm how we are going to approach the problem when the contests come out. I thought we did really well today and Clump and Jaded were awesome today. We need to make sure we have a strategy and think through how it will play out so we can limit the hurdles we face. I also think everyone should post their schedules each day for the following day right in the same spot for reference.

As far as poor Jack goes. I did my power rankings and unfortunately someone has to be on the bottom and it happened to be Jack. Sorry Jack.

Jack In Syracuse
02-25-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey, some of us have to earn a living and pay the bills. I was up front letting people know that I couldn't contribute much this afternoon. The landlord doesn't take ZB's.

And as was pointed out, a little pre-planning would have helped.

Shiny Chicken
02-25-2003, 08:28 PM
I wasn't here for a big chunk of time either... had an exam today...this isn't a personal thing, dude... you've just been one of the least active players.... I'm not saying you're reasons wern't good... I'm just trying to be objective.

clumping platelets
02-26-2003, 07:05 AM
Poor Jack :pet:

lordofgun
02-26-2003, 08:41 AM
I know. :shakeno: