PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills win against the Bears...

Tatonka
10-07-2006, 11:58 AM
This place is going to be insane..

Bills fans around the world will be more excited about this team than they have been in a decade.

This could be as big a win as the Bills have had in a long long time. Winning this game would make any single game left on the schedule TRUELY a winnable game.

I am very excited for sunday.

I wont be surprised if we lose.. hell, we should lose.. but this team also should have won against New England.. they played like men.. and i thought they were going to get killed there too.

I have literally heard that the Bears are the best team in football at least 20 times this week ... I am ready for the Bills to shock the world and knock the Bears off their pedistal.

:respect:

Devin
10-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Im with ya T, while I am less than optimistic I think the Bills will give it a good fight.

BAM
10-07-2006, 12:04 PM
I was watching NFLN earlier and Rod Woodson said that this was his marquis game of the week. While everyone else was talking about Dallas-Philly, Giants-Skins, amongst others, he went "Off the board" to pick this game.

Said he thinks everyone is talking so much about the Bears but not giving the Bills any credit or something along those lines.

If we win this, I am going to float away I think.

To top it off, I get to watch it from my living room for the first time this year.

Dozerdog
10-07-2006, 12:06 PM
I'll run around naked if they win

BillsNick
10-07-2006, 12:07 PM

:couch:

BAM
10-07-2006, 12:08 PM
I'll join you.

There's an old retirement community down the street that'll be calling my name!

See how many heart-attacks I can cause.

hammerbillsfan
10-07-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm going to give a big **** you to all the Bills haters at work. :up:

mybills
10-07-2006, 12:15 PM
BAM, I was watching that when they were talking about Philly, etc..I changed the channel when it went to commercial. I missed Rod saying that! :mad: Did you see Jay Mohr's son pick?

:pray: Please stay away from the media...I don't want to see that!

justasportsfan
10-07-2006, 12:57 PM
I Billieve and so will the entire NFL world.

shelby
10-07-2006, 01:34 PM

:naughty:

Jan Reimers
10-07-2006, 02:01 PM
I'll just have another little drinky-poo and quietly. . . CELEBRATE MY BUTT OFF!!!!!!!

BillsOverDolphins
10-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I'll never touch another controlled substance as long as I live if they win

The_Philster
10-07-2006, 02:41 PM
What's all this "if" stuff? :huh:

SquishDaFish
10-07-2006, 02:49 PM
WHEN we upset them Ill also run around naked like a MAD man just like when the Red Sox won the WS. I ran down the street in the cold night in my underwear LMAO

BillsNick
10-07-2006, 02:55 PM
This gonna be great. :xtreme:

Mad Bomber
10-07-2006, 03:07 PM
This place is going to be insane..

Bills fans around the world will be more excited about this team than they have been in a decade.

This could be as big a win as the Bills have had in a long long time. Winning this game would make any single game left on the schedule TRUELY a winnable game.

I am very excited for sunday.

I wont be surprised if we lose.. hell, we should lose.. but this team also should have won against New England.. they played like men.. and i thought they were going to get killed there too.

I have literally heard that the Bears are the best team in football at least 20 times this week ... I am ready for the Bills to shock the world and knock the Bears off their pedistal.

:respect:
Nice post, T. I don't expect us to win either. I'm just hoping that we man up and give them a good game. Hell, NOBODY expects us to even make it a game. We're 10-11 point underdogs. I want to see the Bills make a game of it and show that we can play with the big boys.

If we actually manage to win, I will be on Cloud 9...

GO BILLS!!!!!

Mad Bomber
10-07-2006, 03:09 PM

I will too...and I'll post pics on the Zone.

The_Philster
10-07-2006, 03:12 PM
I will too...and I'll post pics on the Zone.
:ill:

SquishDaFish
10-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Just make one thread we will each post a pic naked running down street in there and we wont look at that thread LOL And warn everyone about that thread. LOL

mybills
10-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Just make one thread we will each post a pic naked running down street in there and we wont look at that thread LOL And warn everyone about that thread. LOL
Well, if you can handle all the :lolpoint:
Go for it!

:snicker:

RockStar36
10-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm pretty confident that if the Bills pull it off on Sunday they will go to the bye week at 5-2.

BAM
10-07-2006, 05:45 PM
BAM, I was watching that when they were talking about Philly, etc..I changed the channel when it went to commercial. I missed Rod saying that! :mad: Did you see Jay Mohr's son pick?

Yes I did. Little bastard picked the Bears. :shakeno:

Jay Mohr was being an ass for some reason. Looked like he was in a bad mood.

Meathead
10-07-2006, 06:16 PM
3-4 at the bye

i hope im wrong

considering the only game i picked correctly was the first one i probably will be

Luisito23
10-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Cubs ain't got nada on us.......Upset of the season....finally put us back in the map.....:bandwagon .no letdowns manana.....:beers:...

WE WIN!!!!!!!............:respect:

GO BILLS!!!!!

BAM
10-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Me gusta!

ublinkwescore
10-07-2006, 07:43 PM
:couch:

I trust we shall see more Bills Bus photos from the next home game right?

ublinkwescore
10-07-2006, 07:44 PM
What's all this "if" stuff? :huh:

Post of the day.

If there were an election to be president of the Zone - that one would have put you over the top on the competition.

ublinkwescore
10-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Yes I did. Little bastard picked the Bears. :shakeno:

Jay Mohr was being an ass for some reason. Looked like he was in a bad mood.

Was it because his son picked the Bears?

Isn't Jay Mohr a Bills fan?

Billsrock4life
10-07-2006, 08:09 PM
it all depends on how they play if they play like they did in the first half of the NE game or the whole game agaisnt miami and Minnesota then they have a good shot a winning but if theyy play like they did agaisnt the jets and the second half of the patriots game then things wont be good....I strongly believe that their fate is in their own hands not only for this game but for the rest of the season

dolphinssuck
10-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Buffalo needs to really play good on the offense side of the ball if the Bills can win the battle on offense I believe our defense can hold their offense. But the Bears have a very good D and descent offense this year but IMO of we control the ball and put points on the board we can hold their offense.

paladin warrior
10-07-2006, 11:49 PM
I'll run around naked if they win Ha Ha hey try run around At the white house

Michael82
10-08-2006, 08:37 AM
If they win this game today, I'll go nuts! Seriously, on paper...this team should get crushed. But it's very possible for them to pull off the upset. I love what I have seen from the Bills all year and wouldn't be shocked if they win. I would be estatic though. :up:

shelby
10-08-2006, 08:39 AM
On any given Sunday......
i don't expect a win but i do expect a great effort. We are going to begin earning the respect we deserve as a team that is rebuilding.
:gobills:

mybills
10-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Was it because his son picked the Bears?

Isn't Jay Mohr a Bills fan?
No, he wanted move air time or something. :rolleyes:

I think he's a Jets fan, but not sure.

BlackMetalNinja
10-08-2006, 09:45 AM
All week long at work whenever I've mentioned the game, all other football fans asked me who we're playing, and then just laugh when I say Chicago. Nobody seems to think we have a chance today at all. I don't expect us to win, but I don't think it'll be the blowout many seem to expect.

BAM
10-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Let's go http://www.teamflagstore.com/bills.jpg !!!