PDA

View Full Version : You know what I love about this team?

MikeInRoch
10-07-2006, 07:11 PM
8 goals so far this season, by 7 different players. 15 assists by 11 different players. Everyone contributes here. Makes it REALLY tough to key on anyone.

SABURZFAN
10-07-2006, 07:22 PM
that's what makes this team go.everybody is contributing. :up:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-07-2006, 07:24 PM
http://nhl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3122246dt.jpg

YardRat
10-07-2006, 09:12 PM
I don't care if he did score the late tying goal against Montreal last night...Afinigenov frustrates the hell out me still.

Minus-2 tonight, and he played less shifts than anybody other than Mair and Peters. Zero shots on goal.

I really hope he's trade bait at least at the deadline.

JD
10-07-2006, 09:21 PM
I don't care if he did score the late tying goal against Montreal last night...Afinigenov frustrates the hell out me still.

Minus-2 tonight, and he played less shifts than anybody other than Mair and Peters. Zero shots on goal.

There would be a riot if we traded max, trust me.

He also scored in the shootout btw.

SABURZFAN
10-07-2006, 09:30 PM
There would be a riot if we traded max, trust me.

there wouldn't be any riot if we trade him. :shakeno:

chernobylwraiths
10-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I wouldn't have any problems trading Max, IF/when Connelly comes back. He might be frustrating, but he is the scariest player on our team with the puck. Sometimes scarier to his own fans, but there it is. But I say only trade him (and Marty too) IF we can get a proven scorer who isn't too old and has more than a few good years ahead of him. As good as our team is, we don't have that great sniper who you can count on for 40 goals. It would be even harder to find that guy who could fit into our "three musketeers" system.

Dr. Lecter
10-07-2006, 11:16 PM

You get a player on you carp list and you never forgive him.

Trading Max would be stupid. He is the most explosive player on the team. They need a guy like him.

kgun12
10-08-2006, 12:42 AM

Trading Max would be stupid. He is the most explosive player on the team. They need a guy like him.

He is very explosive and BTW when I watch him my heart wants to explode also, cause for explosive as he is he scare the hell out of me also! So I see both points! If we did trade him it better be a good player right now not prospects!

SkateZilla
10-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Shutdown one line, another scores.... thats the overall princeple in hockey, thts why there are 4 lines..

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 06:58 PM
maybe not from you...but he has a fan base going by the call in shows

JD
10-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Groaned me because of your own personal views? :loser:

And obviously there wouldnt be rioting. There wouldnt even be rioting if we traded Miller right now. But people would be pretty damn pissed of Max left, trust me.

YardRat
10-08-2006, 11:13 PM

He has too large of a penchant for turning the puck over or making nothing out of something in my book. I won't deny he's skilled and explosive, but those qualities need to show up in a positive manner on a more regular basis for me.

If he stays on the team and doesn't disappear in the play-offs like last year I'll cut him some slack.

Maybe :D

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Why are we talking about trading Afinogenov :question: this is so stupid, this team is 3-0 our best start since 1994-95 season we shouldn't be talking about trading anybody!

Typ0
10-09-2006, 04:40 PM

that was one of his frustrating games to watch...but you take the good with the bad with him. He has those games...but then he starts to connect and he's brutal on the ice. I don't see us trading him he's one of our best players and he does have a ton of heart.

Dr. Lecter
10-09-2006, 05:06 PM
The other reason not to trade Max is the fear he puts into opponents. That can't be replaced by any player under contract.

JD
10-09-2006, 05:18 PM
The other reason not to trade Max is the fear he puts into opponents. That can't be replaced by any player under contract.
So true. Nobody can touch him when hes on his A-game, chit, even his C-game leaves players in awe :rofl:

MAXNATION:dance:

chernobylwraiths
10-09-2006, 08:48 PM

Tim Connelly would strike more fear, he just isn't playing yet.

Dozerdog
10-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't have any problems trading Max, IF/when Connelly comes back..

Great- Connolly has a soft mellon and gets concussions when he sneezes. Let's trade away one of our most gifted guys because Conolly will remain perfectly healthy.

Dr. Lecter
10-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Tim Connelly would strike more fear, he just isn't playing yet.

Dozer beat me to it. He strikes fear into opponents until he sneezes and has headaches for 6 months.

SkateZilla
10-10-2006, 03:10 PM
We Need to Wrap Timmahs Head in Bubble Wrap before Putting his Helmet on,

if possible pay for surgery and have the surgeon put some buble wrap around his brain :)