Defensive Tackles...

chester mcglocklin

grady jackson

keith traylor (sp?)

Sam Adams

Brandon Noble

Joe Thorton

Darrell Gardner

Cletius Hunt (wonder if his middle name is Mike )

Norman Hand (he is being cut i believe)

what do you guys think our best options are? there seems to be a ton of good quality guys out there.. i am pretty confident that we are gonna grab one of these guys, but who knows which one. they will all be improvements over what we got.

Ingtar, what are your "pro" thoughts on these guys?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

am i forgetting anyone?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Henry Ford is an option. DT from the Titans. Although I like the other guys on your list more.
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Norman Hand still got gas left in his tank? If so, I'd love to bring him in.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

N.O. apparently says he has weight issues.. so i dont know that GW would want him.. remember.. he doesnt like man boobs and fat kids.. i think the psychological term for that is "projection"

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

I would like Noble or Thorton or Hunt, but he may be too expensive because of the transition tag.
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

those guys are pretty much last on the list of guys i want at this point.. i would want any of the top 4 guys on that last.. in no particular order... but that is just imho

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

Tatonka I like these two guys because of their ages and upside. Both have excellant motors and are pretty good people to boot. BTW I would take anyone on that list, just those 2 first.
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

oh yeah.. i hear what your saying bud.. i am just saying, i guess, that i dont see as much upside in either of them.. i dont think that either would/will be a dominating force.. so if that is the case.. i would rather have a really good veteran to anchor that line and get our defense playing like we got accustomed to when when big ted was here.

Comment

Working...
                  X