PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Tackles...

Tatonka
02-25-2003, 07:42 PM
chester mcglocklin

grady jackson

keith traylor (sp?)

Sam Adams

Brandon Noble

Joe Thorton

Darrell Gardner

Cletius Hunt (wonder if his middle name is Mike ;) )

Norman Hand (he is being cut i believe)

what do you guys think our best options are? there seems to be a ton of good quality guys out there.. i am pretty confident that we are gonna grab one of these guys, but who knows which one. they will all be improvements over what we got.

Ingtar, what are your "pro" thoughts on these guys?

Tatonka
02-25-2003, 07:42 PM
am i forgetting anyone?

Romes
02-25-2003, 07:49 PM
Henry Ford is an option. DT from the Titans. Although I like the other guys on your list more.

The_Philster
02-25-2003, 08:05 PM
Norman Hand still got gas left in his tank? If so, I'd love to bring him in.

Tatonka
02-25-2003, 08:30 PM
N.O. apparently says he has weight issues.. so i dont know that GW would want him.. remember.. he doesnt like man boobs and fat kids.. i think the psychological term for that is "projection"

kgun12
02-25-2003, 08:59 PM
I would like Noble or Thorton or Hunt, but he may be too expensive because of the transition tag.

Tatonka
02-25-2003, 09:24 PM
those guys are pretty much last on the list of guys i want at this point.. i would want any of the top 4 guys on that last.. in no particular order... but that is just imho

kgun12
02-25-2003, 09:45 PM
Tatonka I like these two guys because of their ages and upside. Both have excellant motors and are pretty good people to boot. BTW I would take anyone on that list, just those 2 first.

Tatonka
02-25-2003, 09:50 PM
oh yeah.. i hear what your saying bud.. i am just saying, i guess, that i dont see as much upside in either of them.. i dont think that either would/will be a dominating force.. so if that is the case.. i would rather have a really good veteran to anchor that line and get our defense playing like we got accustomed to when when big ted was here.