PDA

View Full Version : Bills can't serve up turnovers today

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 08:02 AM
If the Buffalo Bills can keep doing a great job of hanging onto the football, they have a good chance today to hang with the big, bad Chicago Bears. If they lose their grip on the ball like most Bears opponents do, then they are likely to become another piece of road kill on the turf at Soldier Field. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061008/1009372.asp)

mybills
10-08-2006, 08:21 AM
The undefeated Bears (4-0) have won eight straight at home. They have allowed fewer than 10 points their last eight regular-season home games. They are the least scored upon team in the league this year, just like they were last year.

I can be happy with the Bills just breaking that "10 points" record. If a gelling team can do that against the supposed "best team in the NFL", how can I not be happy with (at least) that! :D

Cntrygal
10-08-2006, 10:07 AM
The Bills, meanwhile, have played turnover-free football in three of their four games.

While the Bills have respect for the Bears' talented defense, they say it's not impossible to gain yards on it.

"People do move the ball on them," said Bills quarterbacks coach Turk Schonert. "But then they turn it over. That's what they thrive on.

I hope we weren't just jinxed. :scared:

SABURZFAN
10-08-2006, 10:12 AM
if the Bills can move the ball,i think we can keep the turnovers to a minimal.our OL will have to have their best game against their DL though.

Topdog
10-08-2006, 10:17 AM
My take..... if the Bills "D" can get to Grossman, he will get rattled, when hes rattled he makes big mistakes. Having said that once that happens the Bills will NEED to capitalize on it, if they don't, look for Grossman to get his head back on and punish the Bills. IMO

Cntrygal
10-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah... our O needs to score more than once.

Topdog
10-08-2006, 10:19 AM
If Erlacker can be neutralized, especially at home.... the bears have tendency to colapse! He could be the key for a Bills win!