X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills can't serve up turnovers today

If the Buffalo Bills can keep doing a great job of hanging onto the football, they have a good chance today to hang with the big, bad Chicago Bears. If they lose their grip on the ball like most Bears opponents do, then they are likely to become another piece of road kill on the turf at Soldier Field. more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills can't serve up turnovers today

The undefeated Bears (4-0) have won eight straight at home. They have allowed fewer than 10 points their last eight regular-season home games. They are the least scored upon team in the league this year, just like they were last year.

I can be happy with the Bills just breaking that "10 points" record. If a gelling team can do that against the supposed "best team in the NFL", how can I not be happy with (at least) that!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

The Bills, meanwhile, have played turnover-free football in three of their four games.

While the Bills have respect for the Bears' talented defense, they say it's not impossible to gain yards on it.

"People do move the ball on them," said Bills quarterbacks coach Turk Schonert. "But then they turn it over. That's what they thrive on.

I hope we weren't just jinxed.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

if the Bills can move the ball,i think we can keep the turnovers to a minimal.our OL will have to have their best game against their DL though.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Topdog
          • Sep 2003

My take..... if the Bills "D" can get to Grossman, he will get rattled, when hes rattled he makes big mistakes. Having said that once that happens the Bills will NEED to capitalize on it, if they don't, look for Grossman to get his head back on and punish the Bills. IMO

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Yeah... our O needs to score more than once.
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Topdog
              • Sep 2003

If Erlacker can be neutralized, especially at home.... the bears have tendency to colapse! He could be the key for a Bills win!

Comment

Working...
              X