X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Ahead of the Curve

Defensive linemen John McCargo and Kyle Williams always envisioned themselves playing in the NFL. They even figured they would get a chance to play early. But they didn't expect to have prominent roles as rookies. That doesn't mean McCargo and Williams lacked the confidence or the talent to perform in the NFL. It's just that first-year players usually have to wait for their opportunities. more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ahead of the Curve

year ago, McCargo and Williams were big men on their college campuses. Now they are role players who are having a positive impact on one of the best defenses in the NFL.

"It feels good to come in as rookies and show you belong in the NFL," Williams said. "Every time you go out and make plays you're helping your team. John and I fit in good with the defense. We've been playing well. If you're playing well on a defense that's playing well, there's nothing like it."

I've got a tear in my eye!!!!!!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Re: Ahead of the Curve

Williams has really impressed me. He stood out in preseason...is performing in the regular season. What impresses me the most is that the day I saw him at camp, he seemed to be struggling more than just about anyone in some of the drills.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X