PDA

View Full Version : Coaching = Embarrassing

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 01:20 PM
This week really shows how this coaching staff lacks the ability to make gameday adjustments. Also, the start of this disaster was that stupid fake punt play to start out the game. That single handedly swung the momentum. I am so sick of these stupid calls, week in and week out! We always talk about how the players are young, but it's the coaching staff that seems to need more time to grow in their roles than the players. This is not what we brought Jauron in here for...we brought him in because he was experienced. Well, he looks like a freakin' rookie out there!

Typ0
10-08-2006, 01:21 PM
how can you say they can't adjust and it's half way through the 2nd quarter?

Typ0
10-08-2006, 01:21 PM
This week really shows how this coaching staff lacks the ability to make gameday adjustments. Also, the start of this disaster was that stupid fake punt play to start out the game. That single handedly swung the momentum. I am so sick of these stupid calls, week in and week out! We always talk about how the players are young, but it's the coaching staff that seems to need more time to grow in their roles than the players. This is not what we brought Jauron in here for...we brought him in because he was experienced. Well, he looks like a freakin' rookie out there!

that play was a home run if they would have executed properly. I'm sorry but that was a good coaching call and it falls on the players who blew it.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 01:22 PM
how can you say they can't adjust and it's half way through the 2nd quarter?

Umm, are you telling me that coaches only make adjustments at half? Come on, now!