PDA

View Full Version : Ttians beating Colts 10-0 at half

bluehaze
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM
AHAHAHAH holy chit WTF!!! Maybe the Jets aren't that good afterall?!?!?

CuseJetsFan83
10-08-2006, 01:52 PM
what the hell does that have to do wtih the jets??

vince young is an extremely mobile qb, and the colts defense has finally gotten bitten by the injury bug.......

plus we already beat tenn.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 01:53 PM
What this shows you is what good coaching can do for you.

bluehaze
10-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Well, no offense to your Jets but I thought they would take the division after watching the Indy/Jets game and now seeing the terrible Titans kicking Indy's ass gives me the impression that Indy is not nearly as good as I previously thought nor are the Jets nearly as good as I thought.

I still give the Jets props for doing everything it takes to win a game however if the Titans can kick Indy's ass it does remove much of the magic aura previously surrounding the Jets this season.

CuseJetsFan83
10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
um, we had magic aura??

for that we would have to be undefeated....... regardless........ i cant wait for the game later

bluehaze
10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Well for me yes they did LOL I found myself wishing the Fins would play with the kind of heart the Jets had in that Indy game.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 02:48 PM
This would be great for Us.

bluehaze
10-08-2006, 05:09 PM
what the hell does that have to do wtih the jets??

Hate to call you out Tough times across the board for Bills fans, Dolphins fans and Jet's fans but seriously after watching your Jets get beat on by the Jags can you honestly say they haven't looked better than they really are so far this year (Prior to the Jags game of course)?