PDA

View Full Version : lets see the fairweathers come out of the woodwork

Tatonka
10-08-2006, 01:46 PM
good to see so many "bills fans' turn fairweather and piss and moan about how awful the coaching is.. the qb is.. the team is..

typical and expected.

patmoran2006
10-08-2006, 01:54 PM
I agree.. but call a spade a spade..

This team looks embarassingly brutal, uninterested and totally outclassed by a real football team- at least for today..

and that's the way it is.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 01:56 PM
good to see so many "bills fans' turn fairweather and piss and moan about how awful the coaching is.. the qb is.. the team is..

typical and expected.

I love the Bills...always have, always will. However, I will not accept bad coaching if I see it that way. If you want to be a homer...feel free...but when things are bad, I'll call it that way!

JD
10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Fairweather because we realize that we are NOT GOOD?? Dude open your eyes seriously.

OpIv37
10-08-2006, 02:41 PM

typical and expected.

right, Bills "fans" should be happy about getting blown out where every player on the team has completely underperformed. After all, why would "fans" want to see the team play well and win?

DMBcrew36
10-08-2006, 02:42 PM
:pissed: talk about fairweathers... i gotta listen to my fairweather Bears fan roommate when he returns from wherever he is.

shelby
10-08-2006, 02:43 PM
The Bears are the best team in the league. i didn't expect a win, but i wish a better effort had been put forth.

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 02:44 PM
right, Bills "fans" should be happy about getting blown out where every player on the team has completely underperformed. After all, why would "fans" want to see the team play well and win?
He's talking about how some people overreact and are ready to throw the entire team away because of a rotten game. I guess we should've thrown out that Bills team that lost in an embarassing fashion to the Fish 16 years ago

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:46 PM
The Bears are the best team in the league. i didn't expect a win, but i wish a better effort had been put forth.

Ahh, Shelby...don't you know that that makes you a fairweather fan?

OpIv37
10-08-2006, 02:49 PM
He's talking about how some people overreact and are ready to throw the entire team away because of a rotten game. I guess we should've thrown out that Bills team that lost in an embarassing fashion to the Fish 16 years ago

some guys had bad games.

Some guys got exposed for the garbage that they are, yet again. I can't wait til we unload Clements and his huge salary.

And our DL is pathetic.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:50 PM
some guys had bad games.

Some guys got exposed for the garbage that they are, yet again. I can't wait til we unload Clements and his huge salary.

And our DL is pathetic.

So true!

Tatonka
10-08-2006, 03:42 PM

couldnt have said it better.

shelby
10-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Ahh, Shelby...don't you know that that makes you a fairweather fan?
:wtf:

i never have understood this bs. We're all Bills fans, even Lt Fin Fan. Why bother with stupid labels? i graduated high school years ago and have no desire to return to that "labels for all" mentality.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I think the Bills won every week, regardless if they do or don't. Self defense mechanisms, gotta love em.

BillsFever21
10-08-2006, 03:57 PM
If you ever get upset about a loss and ever feel that this team or coaching staff may not be very good then you are a fairweather fan.

You guys should know this by now. The only way you are a real fan is if you think everybody associated with the team is great and if you think bad players are better then they really are. If you ever at one moment think somebody isn't very good then you're not a real fan.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2006, 02:05 AM
i'll see if the fairweathered fans come out to the bar next week.

ddaryl
10-09-2006, 03:32 AM
well the team sucked today, but I expected games like this.

the Bears are a damn good football team, and the Bills are young and missing a few pieces.

Historian
10-09-2006, 05:57 AM
I agree.. but call a spade a spade..

This team looks embarassingly brutal, uninterested and totally outclassed by a real football team- at least for today..

and that's the way it is.

While that may be true, there is one positive you can take away from that game.

It's a reality check as to how much more work there is to be done, and how far away they are.

DraftBoy
10-09-2006, 08:17 AM
I think the Bills won every week, regardless if they do or don't.

This doesnt even make sense

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2006, 08:50 AM

typical and expected.
I will piss and moan that the team was horrible yesterday. I am not pissed about the season in general though and I am looking for them to turn it around in Detroit. If we come back to Buffalo 3-3 I will be happy!