PDA

View Full Version : Watch the homers come out of the woodwork!

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Let's here all the excuses why it wasn't the coaches fault or why the Bills shouldn't have even made the flight to Chicago because the Bears are so much better. The fact is, the Titans are playing the Colts tough and that is what good coaching gets you. Jauron and his coaches are getting abused!

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 01:59 PM
It's hardly all on the coaches...it's a team loss

patmoran2006
10-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Every player and coach in this organization, OTHER than Lee Evans is embarassing themselves today.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:00 PM
It's hardly all on the coaches...it's a team loss

I agree, but people who don't see that they have a big hand in it are crazy. That's all I'm saying. I refuse to accept mediocre play...and mediocre play is a result of mediocre coaching. It goes hand in hand.

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Every player and coach in this organization, OTHER than Lee Evans is embarassing themselves today.
bingo...but we're homers if it's not just the coaches we're blaming :rolleyes:

Bufftp
10-08-2006, 02:02 PM
stupid thread.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:03 PM
bingo...but we're homers if it's not just the coaches we're blaming :rolleyes:

No, homers are those who make excuses for the way their team plays...that is happening a lot today. I'm not implying that it is you, but there are a bunch of people who gave this team a free pass just because they were playing a tough Bears team.

Dozerdog
10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Young teams play up and down.

You have to expect stinky outings like this once in a while.

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2006, 02:05 PM

What's Dick's excuse?

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:07 PM

Good point. However, the coaching should always be solid...not perfect, but not terrible. The players, the coaches, the equipments manager...hell, the ball boy has been terrible today.

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Good point. However, the coaching should always be solid...not perfect, but not terrible. The players, the coaches, the equipments manager...hell, the ball boy has been terrible today.
sometimes the play call may look wrong because of terrible execution..anyway, like I said earlier, no coaches have great games every time out...looks like today, everything is going against us :ill:

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
sometimes the play call may look wrong because of terrible execution..anyway, like I said earlier, no coaches have great games every time out...looks like today, everything is going against us :ill:

It's f'n ugly and to be truthful...embarrassing.