PDA

View Full Version : Dungy should be fired and Manning cut

Ebenezer
10-08-2006, 02:32 PM
That would be the reaction of some of the folks around here if they were Colts fans instead of Bills fans. Personally, I would be more embarressed if Indi were to go on and lose that game than by the Bills performance today.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 02:36 PM
That would be the reaction of some of the folks around here if they were Colts fans instead of Bills fans. Personally, I would be more embarressed if Indi were to go on and lose that game than by the Bills performance today.

You're missing the point. Give credit where credit is due...Fisher had that team well prepared and a good gameplan against a 4-0 team. I can't say that for our coach today who also went against a 4-0 team.

BillsFever21
10-08-2006, 02:40 PM
There is another big difference. The Colts haven't missed the playoffs for 6 straight seasons and been a laughing stock over that span.

The Colts have also had success. Good teams can have a bad game. Bad teams like us have many bad games.

BillsFever21
10-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Well what do you know. Maybe Dungy and Manning shouldn't be fired now. They just scored a TD to take the lead. Something a good coaching staff can pull out.

Stupid thread. Comparing Dick Jauron to Tony Dungy.

Ebenezer
10-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Well what do you know. Maybe Dungy and Manning shouldn't be fired now. They just scored a TD to take the lead. Something a good coaching staff can pull out.

Stupid thread. Comparing Dick Jauron to Tony Dungy.
you missed the point....the comparison was not with the HCs or the QBs...it was with the overreacting fans - but that is not surprising since you are one of them.

BillsFever21
10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
you missed the point....the comparison was not with the HCs or the QBs...it was with the overreacting fans - but that is not surprising since you are one of them.

I get what you were trying to say. What's funny is you should've at least waited to see if the Colts did lose. They have good coaching and a good team and came back to win the game like a good team does.

It's not overreacting. Jauron was questionable through the first 4 games and it all came out at once here.

But I suppose you're one of the people who still think this is a good team that can make a playoff run and that Jauron is a good coach...just like what was said with Mularkey too. You will be the same person that when Jauron is fired will then blame everything on him and a new coach will solve everything...just like what was done with Mularkey.

This is a bad coach and a team that isn't going anywhere this year. Whether you believe differently or just don't admit it because you're one of the people who want to make the popular statements then that's up to you.

Jauron and this staff showed nothing special the first month of the year against average teams. They really got punked today against a good team and coaching staff.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
There is another big difference. The Colts haven't missed the playoffs for 6 straight seasons and been a laughing stock over that span.

The Colts have also had success. Good teams can have a bad game. Bad teams like us have many bad games.

How many of those seasons was Jauron the coach of the Bills?

Don't blame him for previous failures.

BillsFever21
10-08-2006, 03:18 PM
How many of those seasons was Jauron the coach of the Bills?

Don't blame him for previous failures.

None of them. But during that time he was proving how bad he was in Chicago with 4 losing seasons out of 5. He's only responsible for what's happening this year. 3 years later and Lovie Smith has turned them into this after Jauron failed.

I know. It's not Jaurons fault. Bill Belicheck turned into a great coach his 2nd time around so in that case Jauron will also.

I also know at one time it wasn't Mularkey's fault for the previous 4 years of being a crappy team. Till he proved it enough and then everyone switched gears and acted like they knew it all along.

In 3 years when we are hiring another new coaching staff we can go through it again.

Ebenezer
10-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I get what you were trying to say. What's funny is you should've at least waited to see if the Colts did lose. They have good coaching and a good team and came back to win the game like a good team does.

It's not overreacting. Jauron was questionable through the first 4 games and it all came out at once here.

But I suppose you're one of the people who still think this is a good team that can make a playoff run and that Jauron is a good coach...just like what was said with Mularkey too. You will be the same person that when Jauron is fired will then blame everything on him and a new coach will solve everything...just like what was done with Mularkey.

This is a bad coach and a team that isn't going anywhere this year. Whether you believe differently or just don't admit it because you're one of the people who want to make the popular statements then that's up to you.

Jauron and this staff showed nothing special the first month of the year against average teams. They really got punked today against a good team and coaching staff.
re-read my posts...I DIDN'T want DJ...however, the team has improved over last year...I've said they could go 8-8...that isn't playoffs...

Historian
10-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Dungy should be fired.

There's a reason Tampa cut him loose.

He's like Chuck Knox. Good in the regular season, and an embarrassment in the playoffs.