• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

We need 2 RBs

Thomas aint a number 2 we need a real number 2 like Michael Turner or idk someone we need it cas Mcgahee cnt do it all be himself
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: We need 2 RBs

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Thomas aint a number 2 we need a real number 2 like Michael Turner or idk someone we need it cas Mcgahee cnt do it all be himself
    Why isn't Thomas a #2? He's looked fine in back up duty.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by andyxc71
      a real back up nowadays in the NFL can rush for 100 yds in a game Thomas cnt

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
        agreed...if we're gonna base our opinions on players because of how they performed today, we'll have about 10 players on the roster...and that's counting all the guys who were inactive for the game
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

a real back up nowadays in the NFL can rush for 100 yds in a game Thomas cnt
          no RB is going to get 100 yards without a decent number of carries
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by The_Philster
            agreed...if we're gonna base our opinions on players because of how they performed today, we'll have about 10 players on the roster...and that's counting all the guys who were inactive for the game
            look i didnt even watch the game today cas i didnt have it in my area i didnt even know Thomas got a carry

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

look i didnt even watch the game today cas i didnt have it in my area i didnt even know Thomas got a carry
              well regardless of today, A-Train has 9 carries for the season.
              The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

3 against the Pats, 5 vs the Fish, and 1 vs the Jets

so tell me...how's he supposed to get 100 yards in a game when the largest number of carries he's gotten was 5?..and odds are those were mostly goalline/short yardage carries.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

well regardless of today, A-Train has 9 carries for the season.
                The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

3 against the Pats, 5 vs the Fish, and 1 vs the Jets

so tell me...how's he supposed to get 100 yards in a game when the largest number of carries he's gotten was 5?..and odds are those were mostly goalline/short yardage carries.
                that is my point we need an RB who can do more than that and anyway he will nvr get 100 yds in a Bills uni maybe once but not more than that and that is unlikely we need a real back up idk y u guys r arguing this name 1 team that doesn't have a decent back up in this league what has A-Train done since his rookie season?

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

that is my point we need an RB who can do more than that and anyway he will nvr get 100 yds in a Bills uni maybe once but not more than that and that is unlikely we need a real back up idk y u guys r arguing this name 1 team that doesn't have a decent back up in this league what has A-Train done since his rookie season?

You haven't explained how a backup RB is going to get 100 yards in a game. That's a rarity...I think the last time it happened with the Bills was when Thurman and Derrick Holmes each topped 100 in 96 against the Skins

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                    !?!?!?!?!?
                    • Mar 2006

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235248

You haven't explained how a backup RB is going to get 100 yards in a game. That's a rarity...I think the last time it happened with the Bills was when Thurman and Derrick Holmes each topped 100 in 96 against the Skins
                    i dont expect them both to get 100 yards but backup RBs capable of 100 yards Michael Turner, Brian Calhoun, Shawn Bryson, Darren Sproles, Leon Washington, Michael Bennet, Reggie Bush, Brandon Jacobs, Laurence Maroney, DeAngelo Williams, Justin Fargas, Joseph Addai, Travis Henry, Ricky Williams (if u wanna count him), Cedric Benson (after today i think he may be able to), Maurice Jones-Drew, Mwelde Moore, Noah Herron, Maurice Morris, Ryan Moats, Marion Barber, Ladell Betts,Jerious Norwood, Jerome Harrison, Mike Anderosn, Mike Bell, Musa Smith, Michael Pittman, Verron Haynes, Maurice Hicks, Chris Perry.........is that enough? Most of them can do it and already have but the A-Train prob cudnt even do it on 20 carries if he does congrats but i dont have faith in him

I understand that he is run for 1000 yards before but he just isnt the same as he was when he did it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

dont forget Jerious Norwood with ATL
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

Personally, I'd like to see Thomas in on more plays. The Bills should concentrate more on the 2 TE set, and hit opposing defenses with a 1-2 punch using both Willis and Thomas. Much like NE's O with Maroney and Dillion. We have the means to do it, and the shorter drops on pass plays would certainly take the pressure off of Losman.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Saying he can't do it isn't quite the same thing as saying you don't have faith in him. Only way to see if he can do it is to give him enough carries. He's run for some heavy yardage in some games in the past.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                            !?!?!?!?!?
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            dont forget Jerious Norwood with ATL
                            he's there

Comment

Working...
                            X