PDA

View Full Version : Wow look at all the grape kool aid drinkers

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Hopefully for some it will take effect.

I asked now many were going to jump off of the bandwagon with this loss, seems quite a few. Now they will hide under the cover of 'So a bills fan shouldn't expect the team to play well' or some other BS. But its just that, BS.

Sorry folks, this team isn't ready yet. Damn near every one marked this as a loss when the schedule came out and even up to this week if they had a clue. The Bears are going to go to the superbowl this year unless someone like Carolina can pull one outta their butts and stop them. And if they go, they will win.

We knew coming in we were still at least one full offseason of gathering quality talent on the OL, WR, CB and at least LDE from really making a run at the playoffs. Chicago is just night and day better than us talent wise. If marv and Ralph spend all that money we will have this next offseason we can get to where we want to go. But reality is we aren't there yet.

I posted in the gameday thread our 91 superbowl 13-3 bills got flat beat the hell up on MNF at KC 33-6. If you watched that game it looked as bad as todays did, but was worse considering the talent we had and the fact we were a superbowl team and favored to go again. What I am saying is these games happen. Are we as bills fans 'happy', hell no but we also understand we are RE BUILDING!!!

the best thing Jauron can do is trash this game tape for now and immediately get the team focused on Detroit. If we can get to 3-3 then we are in great shape getting ready to face NE at home.

As for as the blame, all of the above. Coaching sucked, Losman had a bad day with a handful of bad throws, Willis didn't run hard, WR's didn't get open. Our Defense can't stop a High School team from running on us today. We didn't have one friggin guy that could tackle today, so its on everyone.

Lets just put this one behind us and support this team while getting ready for Detroit

shelby
10-08-2006, 04:03 PM
i'm with you ICE.
And do me a favor, don't tell those who disagree or criticize the team that they aren't true fans. That gets old quick. Thanks.
:gobills:

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
i'm with you ICE.
And do me a favor, don't tell those who disagree or criticize the team that they aren't true fans. That gets old quick. Thanks.
:gobills:
shelby, there are non bills fans here and I am going to call them on it. when you go out of your way to find and twist stats to put down a member of this team, you aren't a fan period.

shelby
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/9-1148004288.gif

BillsFever21
People who jump off the bandwagon were people who totally overestimated the team to begin with. They are the type who thinks we're great after every win and terrible after every loss.

I realize this isn't a good team. I'm happy when we win but I never expect it. When we lose like this it's just pathetic though.

The_Philster
shelby, there are non bills fans here and I am going to call them on it. when you go out of your way to find and twist stats to put down a member of this team, you aren't a fan period.
calling them on it isn't necessary...it just starts more problems..enough of us know who the phony fans are...we don't need to disrupt threads to call them out...not sure, but maybe it would be appropriate for the smack zone :scratch: :idunno:

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 04:08 PM
People who jump off the bandwagon were people who totally overestimated the team to begin with. They are the type who thinks we're great after every win and terrible after every loss.

I realize this isn't a good team. I'm happy when we win but I never expect it. When we lose like this it's just pathetic though.

Agreed, but like I pointed out, it happens. What I want to see is if they rebound and beat the lions

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 04:09 PM
calling them on it isn't necessary...it just starts more problems..enough of us know who the phony fans are...we don't need to disrupt threads to call them out...not sure, but maybe it would be appropriate for the smack zone :scratch: :idunno:None of them read or post there. they are too busy putting down JP over here every post

YardRat
10-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Game over. 2 wins, 3 losses. Next up-Detroit.