PDA

View Full Version : Let's cut bait

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:24 PM
fire the whole coaching staff, fire Marv and make Ralph sell the team to a Dan Snyder kind of owner so that we can be 5-0 by this time next year. We all know that throwing money around immediately brings results. Just look at the Philadelphia Flyers, Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins to see all the titles these teams have won lately.

shelby
10-08-2006, 04:25 PM
The above sarcasm was brought to you by chernobylwraiths LLC.

Cntrygal
10-08-2006, 04:26 PM
:bravo: :ugly:

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
The above sarcasm was brought to you by chernobylwraiths LLC.

:D :up:

I forgot to add that part, thanks.

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Actually I kinda like the way the Bills have been managed in the last 11 years. Why change anything?

shelby
10-08-2006, 04:30 PM
The Billszone.com staff is pleased to offer complimentary Midol to all the posters after today's trouncing at the hands of the Chicago Bears.

If that isn't strong enough, we have extra sturdy nooses for sale at a reasonable price**. Paypal and most major credit cards are accepted.

**Please note that the nooses are only available to the true Bills fans, not those who dare to criticize the team and it's general management.

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Actually I kinda like the way the Bills have been managed in the last 11 years. Why change anything?

So you're finally saying you're a Patriots fan then, I KNEW it!

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:32 PM
The Billszone.com staff is pleased to offer complimentary Midol to all the posters after today's trouncing at the hands of the Chicago Bears.

If that isn't strong enough, we have extra sturdy nooses for sale at a reasonable price**. Paypal and most major credit cards are accepted.

**Please note that the nooses are only available to the true Bills fans, not those who dare to criticize the team and it's general management.

If I don't have season tickets, then I won't be able to get a noose since I am not a true Bills fan.

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2006, 04:33 PM
So you're finally saying you're a Patriots fan then, I KNEW it!

Wait...so you wanted all these changes because you thought they would HELP the Bills?

:;

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Wait...so you wanted all these changes because you thought they would HELP the Bills?

:;

I know, how stupid of me.

Of course I DO think they have helped and the team is better. Didn't NE get blown out 31 - 0 by a bad team on opening day only to win the superbowl that year. Even good teams have poor games. When you are a mediocre team playing a very good team, a bad game can look very similar to what we witnessed today.

Cntrygal
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
I know, how stupid of me.

Of course I DO think they have helped and the team is better. Didn't NE get blown out 31 - 0 by a bad team on opening day only to win the superbowl that year. Even good teams have poor games. When you are a mediocre team playing a very good team, a bad game can look very similar to what we witnessed today.

:snicker:

I loved that game. :biggrin:

BAM
10-08-2006, 05:20 PM
cut bait?

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM
cut bait?

must be before your time

http://www.bartleby.com/59/3/fishorcutbai.html

X-Era
10-08-2006, 07:02 PM
fire the whole coaching staff, fire Marv and make Ralph sell the team to a Dan Snyder kind of owner so that we can be 5-0 by this time next year. We all know that throwing money around immediately brings results. Just look at the Philadelphia Flyers, Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins to see all the titles these teams have won lately.

Just as wrong is assuming you can win 3 Superbowls or even one using the Patriots plan but WITHOUT the SB caliper HC!!!

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Just as wrong is assuming you can win 3 Superbowls or even one using the Patriots plan but WITHOUT the SB caliper HC!!!

Or the SB caliber OC and DC?

X-Era
10-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Or the SB caliber OC and DC?

And since Crennel and Weiss left, the Pats have done what?