X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPFBillsFan
    • Jan 2006

Nutshell

Our day was over very early thanks to the bad play calling and decision making...
    Plan and simple we need to learn how to get a yard before we can achieve anything...I liked the long toss on 2 and inches but the 3rd and inches call
    was terrible as was the fake punt decision....if your gonna go for it...line up and go for it...enough sneaky stuff...no one is surprised anymore, plus Mularkey is in Miami......fourth and 1 line up in the I and get it....

after that the Better team took over...PERIOD..
    NO matter how good or bad JP did, it was all put on his shoulders very early, doesn't help when guys drop passes...yes his INTs were bad, but we played the BEST DEFENSE IN the NFL...GET OVER IT PEOPLE...

what was suppose to happen, happened....chalk it up to a learning lesson...

get ready for Detriot and stop pointing fingers....we're not suppose to make the playoffs, continue striving for 8-8 or better..

Go Bills
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Nutshell

Double edged sword: playcalling and execution.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
      • Jan 2006

how many successful TEAMS don't execute?
      How Many successful teams get cute?

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
        Our day was over very early thanks to the bad play calling and decision making...
        Plan and simple we need to learn how to get a yard before we can achieve anything...I liked the long toss on 2 and inches but the 3rd and inches call
        was terrible as was the fake punt decision....if your gonna go for it...line up and go for it...enough sneaky stuff...no one is surprised anymore, plus Mularkey is in Miami......fourth and 1 line up in the I and get it....

NO matter how good or bad JP did, it was all put on his shoulders very early, doesn't help when guys drop passes...yes his INTs were bad, but we played the BEST DEFENSE IN the NFL...GET OVER IT PEOPLE...

get ready for Detriot and stop pointing fingers....we're not suppose to make the playoffs, continue striving for 8-8 or better..

Go Bills
        Agreed.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Personally I didn't like the 2 & inches long pass attempt......

Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Go Bills
            They were going for it on 4th and inches and screwed up by movement in the line.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal

I didn't like the part where Losman threw it over Evan's head and out of the back of the end zone with Evans having a step on his guy.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
                • Jan 2006

fine a screw up at the line but WHY IN GODS NAME THE TRICK-ERY?
                no need vs a very good team, u screw up and they are on your side of
                the field...

Why does Dick preach field position and how to be conservative but then doesn't follow through?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

fine a screw up at the line but WHY IN GODS NAME THE TRICK-ERY?
                  no need vs a very good team, u screw up and they are on your side of
                  the field...

Why does Dick preach field position and how to be conservative but then doesn't follow through?
                  Bobby April IS the assistant head coach. Maybe he has full power on special teams calls.

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal

I thought that was a great call, it was the third and inches that killed us. Why do you hand off to a back that is three yards deep, sneak the QB for the two inches.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

in a nutshell,we got taken out back behind the woodshed.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                      X