PDA

View Full Version : Nutshell

JPFBillsFan
10-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Our day was over very early thanks to the bad play calling and decision making...
Plan and simple we need to learn how to get a yard before we can achieve anything...I liked the long toss on 2 and inches but the 3rd and inches call
was terrible as was the fake punt decision....if your gonna go for it...line up and go for it...enough sneaky stuff...no one is surprised anymore, plus Mularkey is in Miami......fourth and 1 line up in the I and get it....

after that the Better team took over...PERIOD..
NO matter how good or bad JP did, it was all put on his shoulders very early, doesn't help when guys drop passes...yes his INTs were bad, but we played the BEST DEFENSE IN the NFL...GET OVER IT PEOPLE...

what was suppose to happen, happened....chalk it up to a learning lesson...

get ready for Detriot and stop pointing fingers....we're not suppose to make the playoffs, continue striving for 8-8 or better..

Go Bills

shelby
10-08-2006, 04:26 PM
:gobills:

Double edged sword: playcalling and execution.

JPFBillsFan
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
how many successful TEAMS don't execute?
How Many successful teams get cute?

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Our day was over very early thanks to the bad play calling and decision making...
Plan and simple we need to learn how to get a yard before we can achieve anything...I liked the long toss on 2 and inches but the 3rd and inches call
was terrible as was the fake punt decision....if your gonna go for it...line up and go for it...enough sneaky stuff...no one is surprised anymore, plus Mularkey is in Miami......fourth and 1 line up in the I and get it....

NO matter how good or bad JP did, it was all put on his shoulders very early, doesn't help when guys drop passes...yes his INTs were bad, but we played the BEST DEFENSE IN the NFL...GET OVER IT PEOPLE...

get ready for Detriot and stop pointing fingers....we're not suppose to make the playoffs, continue striving for 8-8 or better..

Go BillsAgreed.

Cntrygal
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Personally I didn't like the 2 & inches long pass attempt......

:ontome:

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM

Go Bills

They were going for it on 4th and inches and screwed up by movement in the line.

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:29 PM

I didn't like the part where Losman threw it over Evan's head and out of the back of the end zone with Evans having a step on his guy.

JPFBillsFan
10-08-2006, 04:31 PM
fine a screw up at the line but WHY IN GODS NAME THE TRICK-ERY?
no need vs a very good team, u screw up and they are on your side of
the field...

Why does Dick preach field position and how to be conservative but then doesn't follow through?

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 04:33 PM
fine a screw up at the line but WHY IN GODS NAME THE TRICK-ERY?
no need vs a very good team, u screw up and they are on your side of
the field...

Why does Dick preach field position and how to be conservative but then doesn't follow through?

:idunno: Bobby April IS the assistant head coach. Maybe he has full power on special teams calls.

HAMMER
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM

I thought that was a great call, it was the third and inches that killed us. Why do you hand off to a back that is three yards deep, sneak the QB for the two inches.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2006, 12:27 AM
in a nutshell,we got taken out back behind the woodshed.