Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
    I don't know what he's looking at sometimes
    Something he didn't understand.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Re: JP needs to explain the 3 INTs.

the problem is he just made a bad situation worse. Yet it's everyone else's fault. I swear, this is the only team in the entire history of the NFL where none of the responsibility for the teams performance rests on the shoulders of the QB unless the team wins and people can praise the QB.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
        Something he didn't understand.

maybe if WM would block better he'd understand!

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Typ0
          the problem is he just made a bad situation worse. Yet it's everyone else's fault. I swear, this is the only team in the entire history of the NFL where none of the responsibility for the teams performance rests on the shoulders of the QB unless the team wins and people can praise the QB.
          No this is the only team and the only fans that put everything on the QB.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

Yep this game is all JP's fault that we lost by 26 points and that we were 13 points down in a little over 15 minutes before the first one happened.

This coaching staff had the team in desperation mode after being down 13-0. If you're just sitting back there passing then the defense can just rear back and fire away at you. Let alone a defense like the Bears.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

it's not all JPs fault...but he does not get a pass because he's a "rookie" either.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                Yep this game is all JP's fault that we lost by 26 points and that we were 13 points down in a little over 15 minutes before the first one happened.

This coaching staff had the team in desperation mode after being down 13-0. If you're just sitting back there passing then the defense can just rear back and fire away at you. Let alone a defense like the Bears.
                Exactly. 13-0 and you go to winging the football? Bad playcalling and bad coaching

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                  JP had his share of blame today, but he was far from the only problem. All 3 INT's were squarely on his shoulders today and he should be held accountable for them.

But JP didn't drop passes- Reed and Price did. JP didn't miss tackles- Clements, McGee, Crowell and most of the rest of the D did. JP didn't get blown off the LOS on every running play- the DL did. JP didn't get beat for passes all day long- Clements and McGee did. JP didn't miss blocks all day long- the OL did. And don't forget about the coaching....

JP made some huge mistakes and needs to make better decisions. But let's not let that get other players off the hook.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

the gameplan was to wing it right from the get go it wasn't about the score. The Bears were going to pile on WM and we were going to throw the football. I don't know why we would think we can throw like that though with a guy who either drops the ball or throws it to the wrong team. Sorry, just calling a spade a spade.

Comment

• honey
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                      Exactly. 13-0 and you go to winging the football? Bad playcalling and bad coaching
                      And super bad playing by the team. We had a lot of chances today and did not capitalize on them.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                        • Aug 2004

I know the team played bad. I just want to look at it from JP's viewpoint.

The 1st one, if what Simm pointed is true, JP ignored an easy completion underneath and tried to go for a bigger play to Evans.

The 2nd one, I truely don't know what he's looking at. It's a screen and where he threw the ball, only Bears' players were there. The 3rd one, he threw behinf Parrish who's tightly covered.

Let's put it this way, everything seemed a bit off for him today. I guess when you look at the bomb he missed in the first series, you know today is not the day.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          JP had his share of blame today, but he was far from the only problem. All 3 INT's were squarely on his shoulders today and he should be held accountable for them.

But JP didn't drop passes- Reed and Price did. JP didn't miss tackles- Clements, McGee, Crowell and most of the rest of the D did. JP didn't get blown off the LOS on every running play- the DL did. JP didn't get beat for passes all day long- Clements and McGee did. JP didn't miss blocks all day long- the OL did. And don't forget about the coaching....

JP made some huge mistakes and needs to make better decisions. But let's not let that get other players off the hook.

definately everyone sucked today.

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

I don't know what he's looking at sometimes
                            Hes young, thats all the explanation needed.

Rothlisberger should explain why hes thrown 5 so far, Matt Hasselbeck needs to explain 7, Eli, Leftwich, Favre all need to explain 5.

We dont need any explanation, hes young, this team was great, it will happen.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

I know the team played bad. I just want to look at it from JP's viewpoint.

The 1st one, if what Simm pointed is true, JP ignored an easy completion underneath and tried to go for a bigger play to Evans.

The 2nd one, I truely don't know what he's looking at. It's a screen and where he threw the ball, only Bears' players were there. The 3rd one, he threw behinf Parrish who's tightly covered.

Let's put it this way, everything seemed a bit off for him today. I guess when you look at the bomb he missed in the first series, you know today is not the day.
                              the 2nd one was an attempt to parrish. he had a guy come unblocked (shocking I know) in his grill and parrish didn't fight to keep the ball from being picked. The screen watch again, JP threw it to where the blockers were aka where willis was supposed to be. Instead willis ran back at the QB causing the over throw. Either way the screen would have been blown up.

JP had a bad day, but so did the entire team.

Comment

Working...
                              X