PDA

View Full Version : Growing processes

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 04:41 PM
We aren't going to walk on soldier field and kill the bears. We lack the experience, depth and that killer instinct. I expected to Bills to make it a game and maybe squeak one out but they got ripped.

I think this game should be looked at as a learning process more than a loss. The bears have their stuff together and breaking down film of this game will really show them what elite teams do. If they can learn from it and how to make adjustments, in the long run it will be as good as a win.

The Bills learned little from their previous opponents and this will help. Daddy spanked his kids, hopefully they remember, not want that to happen again and actually gameplan & execute.

OpIv37
10-08-2006, 05:38 PM
what can you learn from a game like this? The team just has to execute better. Bad thows by JP, missed blocks by the OL's, passes dropped by the WR's, INT's dropped by the CB's and the DL just flat out getting owned.

Seriously, I don't think we would have won, but with a few less mistakes we definitely could have made a game of it and had some positives to take away.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 05:41 PM
what can you learn from a game like this? The team just has to execute better. Bad thows by JP, missed blocks by the OL's, passes dropped by the WR's, INT's dropped by the CB's and the DL just flat out getting owned.

Seriously, I don't think we would have won, but with a few less mistakes we definitely could have made a game of it and had some positives to take away.

Almost every year the SB champs have 1 game we're they blow it big time and decide it's time to play. Hopefully this is one of them, let's step up.