PDA

View Full Version : Listen people....

SquishDaFish
10-08-2006, 04:43 PM
EVERYONE in their right minds EXPECTED us to lose this game. If you didnt you need your brains checked or you dont have any. Chicago is a GREAT team who should be in SB is they dont have injury bug hit. I was hoping to make it a game but knew it wouldnt be one. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY! No pointing fingers at anyone on this team. Our year will be next year. We will see improvement in this team this year. Thats all we would of hoped for and that what we will see.

North_Coast
10-08-2006, 05:10 PM
:oops: I agree completely. The Bills just aren't good enough yet to run with this big dog on its own turf. They need to put this game behind them and get ready for the Lions -- that's a reasonable game.

Unless the Pats can beat 'em or they have injuries, the Bears might hangup 16-0, because their schedule is pretty weak, even for the NFC.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 05:50 PM
EVERYONE in their right minds EXPECTED us to lose this game. If you didnt you need your brains checked or you dont have any. Chicago is a GREAT team who should be in SB is they dont have injury bug hit. I was hoping to make it a game but knew it wouldnt be one. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY! No pointing fingers at anyone on this team. Our year will be next year. We will see improvement in this team this year. Thats all we would of hoped for and that what we will see.

NO!!! Afghanistan, Iraq, now this. Its ALL JP's fault :laugh:

TacklingDummy
10-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Expected to lose? Yes. Expected to get the butt kicking we got? No.

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Expected to lose? Yes. Expected to get the butt kicking we got? No.Neither did the 91 superbowl bound bills against KC, but it happened.

OpIv37
10-08-2006, 05:56 PM

I thought the goal for this year was improvement. Well, last year we went out on the road and got blown out by Oakland and SD. If we go on the road to Chicago and get blown out this year, how did we really improve?

We were supposed to lose this game and everyone knew going in that Chicago was the superior team. From that standpoint, you're right- a loss isn't a huge deal- everyone knows we aren't ready to compete with a team like this year's Bears.

The disheartening part is that every single facet of the game looked bad. NO ONE did their job- even our vaunted special teams had two turnovers. I definitely didn't expect a victory, but I also wasn't expecting complete, utter, total failure on the scale we saw today.

Before this game, there were some definite signs of improvement so far this season. We won two games we were supposed to lose and hung tough with NE- the Jets game was a setback but it happens. Today, it became painfully obvious just how far this team still has to go to be competitive.

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 06:08 PM
I agree we were projected to lose...

...just wish we didn't have our brains beat in.

SquishDaFish
10-08-2006, 06:15 PM
It was bound to happen though. The bears are legit and we knew that coming into this game. If EVERY player didnt fudge it up it would of been closer.

gr8slayer
10-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey, at least were not the Jets 41-0 heheeh

X-Era
10-08-2006, 06:24 PM

Going to have to agree again. We stunk in too many ways today, we should have been a bit better in some areas and ended up losing semi-badly vs. blow out.

We flat out stunk everywhere.

DynaPaul
10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm not mad over the loss. I knew going into Soldier Field against an awesome team like the Bears that it was going to be an uphill battle. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I felt we would be more competitive than we were but against a defense like that it's easy to get behind and then make dumb mistakes trying to play catch up. That's exactly what happened and that's how they work. Once we got in a rut JP did the only thing he knew how to do and try and make big plays where there really weren't any. I'm glad that Jauron left him in, he's got to take his lumps to be a great QB in this league.

On the positive side, we did manage to break Chicago's home TD streak. Take that!

Ingtar33
10-08-2006, 08:56 PM

i expected it to be a spanking.

i wish i was wrong