PDA

View Full Version : Why are we trying to assign blame?

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Guys and Gals, the entire team sucked. From the waterboy to coaching. It was one of those games where the entire team sucked ass. No one person, position etc is to blame.

it is a blessing in disguise. It will show us who on this team is willing to man up and show some pride against the lions. Whomever doesn't won't be here next year. In addition our needs are more clearly defined. Not only that a loss this bad stays as a bad taste in these kids mouths and that is a good thing. They will now work even harder to make sure it doesn't happen again.

There isn't much to say good about today, so lets just try to put it behind us, support the team and get ready to be 3-3.

Just my two cents.

Philagape
10-08-2006, 05:18 PM
In no order,

JP sucked.
Running game sucked.
Receivers sucked.
O-line sucked.
Pass defense sucked.
Run defense sucked.
Coaching sucked.

There, no more discussion necessary. :ill:

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Agreed...it was a mess!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Guys and Gals, the entire team sucked. From the waterboy to coaching. It was one of those games where the entire team sucked ass. No one person, position etc is to blame.

it is a blessing in disguise. It will show us who on this team is willing to man up and show some pride against the lions. Whomever doesn't won't be here next year. In addition our needs are more clearly defined. Not only that a loss this bad stays as a bad taste in these kids mouths and that is a good thing. They will now work even harder to make sure it doesn't happen again.

There isn't much to say good about today, so lets just try to put it behind us, support the team and get ready to be 3-3.

Just my two cents.

There ya go Ice! well said and you did not have to be acerbic doing it. Well done :)

shelby
10-08-2006, 06:27 PM
The waterboy did a stellar job, damnit.
:D

RedEyE
10-08-2006, 06:32 PM
I wonder how the janitor made out?

Kerr
10-08-2006, 06:47 PM
That's right, ICE....everybody is to blame so then why do you flip out when someone is critical of jp?? He's part of the blame so stop acting like you're willing to take a bullet for him. Jp made bonehead decisions today.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM

Just my two cents.

Because in a poor overall game, many choose to blast away at the one player that they hate rather than shirk it off to a bad day. Its human nature. Some here have "proving they are right about X player" as their #1 goal for 2006 season. Its a pathetic attempt to feel better about yourself when others point out your off base. Its insecurity. Thats all it is.

odin
10-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I blame the Bears for playing great football.