PDA

View Full Version : Drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 06:15 PM
I can take refuge in #11's continued futility!

:party:

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 06:16 PM
I can take refuge in #11's continued futility!

:party:

TO was wide open, lousy toss there.

Michael82
10-08-2006, 06:18 PM
He's getting killed out there. I would place money on him getting a concussion by the end of the season from either getting hit by a lineman, or beating his head on the wall for putting up with that piece of ****, TO. :ill:

Devin
10-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Ill give Drew credit though he was hauling ass on that scramble a while ago.

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
that pick was on TO...he half-assed it getting off the LOS and then changed speed when the ball was already in flight. Had he stayed at the same speed, it would've gone right to him.

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 06:31 PM
SACK SACK! Back to back, belly to belly!

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Eagles blew it there...

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Drew throws a pick in the end zone!

DREW ROCKS!!

Philagape
10-08-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm SHOCKED!!!!!!!

:snicker:

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Drew throws a pick in the end zone!

DREW ROCKS!!

typical drew. Man if this game went into OT it would of went past 8pm.

X-Era
Gotta love being in the red zone down 1 TD and throwing a INT for a TD!!!

Ill take 3 INT's in a blow out game over having our QB lose the game for us in the red zone!

ajsdx
i cannot believe how much i expected that. it's almost funny.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Why do people hate Bledsoe so much?

OpIv37
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM

did you see how the game ended today?

How many times did Bills games end like that during his tenure here?

Honestly, I don't hate him, but every game he struggles through just vindicates the Bills decision get rid of him.

But if you want to play that game, he was the QB for division rival NE and now he's the QB for a team that beat us in two SB's- isn't being the QB for a rival enough of a reason to hate a player regardless of anything else?

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 07:03 PM
:idunno:

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 07:05 PM

Because they expected him to help the Bills win a Superbowl and when it was shown that he couldn't do it by himself, they hated him for it instead of the idiot who didn't give him any good offensive linemen to help him. Now he is definitely on the downside of his career and they love to watch him fail. Funny thing is, many of the same who hate him so will say he is a nice guy, just not a great football player. I would never get any thrill out of watching a class guy fail and get pounded. You would also think that since he is with the hated Cowboys, many would just enjoy the loss.

I don't see the same hate for Moulds and he WASN'T a class guy as he left.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 07:07 PM

I could care less about Bledsoe. Its flat out annoying to bring his name back into the equation every single time our current QB makes a bad play or has a bad game. Get the frik over it!

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I love to hate him!

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I could care less about Bledsoe. Its flat out annoying to bring his name back into the equation every single time our current QB makes a bad play or has a bad game. who does that?

Devin
10-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Because they expected him to help the Bills win a Superbowl and when it was shown that he couldn't do it by himself, they hated him for it instead of the idiot who didn't give him any good offensive linemen to help him. Now he is definitely on the downside of his career and they love to watch him fail. Funny thing is, many of the same who hate him so will say he is a nice guy, just not a great football player. I would never get any thrill out of watching a class guy fail and get pounded. You would also think that since he is with the hated Cowboys, many would just enjoy the loss.

I dont speak for everyone but I dont believe that to be the issue. While failures/losses more often then not are a team effort, Drew's ineptitude sometimes was just beyond frustrating. If JP was a 10+ year vet id say the same thing.

I dont like to watch the guy fail, but id be lying if I said it wasnt amusing to see him playing the way "Drew does" in the big D.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
who does that?

7/15, 59 yds, 2 ints. Woo hoo!:dance:

Thats the post by Drew Blue Fan in response to my thread about this game proving that the Bills arent the best team in the league and that the Bears are (at least right now).

Given his name and avatar, it isnt a leap to see where he is headed here.

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 07:21 PM
7/15, 59 yds, 2 ints. Woo hoo!:dance:

Thats the post by Drew Blue Fan in response to my thread about this game proving that the Bills arent the best team in the league and that the Bears are (at least right now).

Given his name and avatar, it isnt a leap to see where he is headed here.
ahhh..ok...gotcha

Iehoshua
10-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Where is "I-Blew-Drew-Fan" today?

:rofl:

BillsFever21
10-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Bledsoe is just being Bledsoe.

Everyone said he needed weapons. He has every weapon possible now. It doesn't matter. Once you pressure Drew that's it.

When things start to go wrong with Bledsoe they continue to get worse. He's always been thin skinned and can't overcome adversity.

Owens thought he had it bad with Garcia and McNabb(How he dissed McNabb is beyond me) well he hasn't seen nothing yet.

I love it even more because all the "experts" in the media predict the Cowboys to make a run for the SB because they have Parcells, Bledsoe, ect..

The fact is that no Drew Bledsoe lead team in the last 7 years had a glimmer of a shot to make the playoffs let alone the SB. It don't matter who you put around him. He can't get anymore playmakers then he does now.

And Parcells is also done with. What has he done since joining Dallas? He's been crap. He hasn't done much since losing Belicheck.

They are all overrated peices of crap. I can't wait to see Owens when he erupts at Bledsoe. Bledsoe won't be able to handle it. Bledsoe won't last the entire season.

All you Drew Bledsoe lovers better enjoy the last bit of action you get to see him in. Unless he settles for being a backup the odds of seeing him again are slim after this season. I don't see many teams that would give him a starters job.

I love the fact he continues to suck the most because you have some of his lovers still saying how "we should've kept Drew"

He can't do it with Glenn, Owens, Witten and Parcells. He definitely wouldn't do it with Evans, Price, Royal and Jauron.

pats-were-right
10-08-2006, 07:30 PM
I've already offered my condolences at the Cowboys' board.

I shuddered after that last play, and the good-old "shaking head."

DynaPaul
10-08-2006, 07:51 PM

I disagree. No one expected him to be our savior and take us to the big game. All we wanted was a steady and solid veteran quarterback that provided leadership and didn't make dumb mistakes. Well, Drew made a lot of dumb mistakes while behind center and refused to take responsibility for his own poor play. Look back at any press conference from the Drew era and hear him say "WE didn't do this, WE didn't do that" when it should have been "I didn't do this, I didn't do that". The guy made mind boggling errors in judgment that are usually attributed to being a rookie. Also, he didn't take the threat of competition for his spot very well. Instead of picking up his play and getting his head back in the game he thought he was annointed by divine right to be the team's starter.

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I disagree. No one expected him to be our savior and take us to the big game. All we wanted was a steady and solid veteran quarterback that provided leadership and didn't make dumb mistakes. Well, Drew made a lot of dumb mistakes while behind center and refused to take responsibility for his own poor play. Look back at any press conference from the Drew era and hear him say "WE didn't do this, WE didn't do that" when it should have been "I didn't do this, I didn't do that". The guy made mind boggling errors in judgment that are usually attributed to being a rookie. Also, he didn't take the threat of competition for his spot very well. Instead of picking up his play and getting his head back in the game he thought he was annointed by divine right to be the team's starter.

They don't hold press conferences and hold rallys in the offseason for a stead veteran.

DynaPaul
10-08-2006, 08:30 PM
They don't hold press conferences and hold rallys in the offseason for a stead veteran.

They do when your last four QB's were such winners as Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobart, Doug Flutie, and Rob Johnson.

RockStar36
10-08-2006, 09:09 PM
When the game is on the line and the Cowboys need him the most, that is when he will blow it.

Example 1: Week 1 @ Jax
Example 2: Week 5 @ Phi

chernobylwraiths
10-08-2006, 09:16 PM
They do when your last four QB's were such winners as Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobart, Doug Flutie, and Rob Johnson.

I forgot, the Bills lost all the time with Flutie as their starter.

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM

Because he wasted 3 years of our time, cost the Bills a #1 pick and over $21M which could have been better spent on new crappers at the Ralph.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Because he wasted 3 years of our time, cost the Bills a #1 pick and over $21M which could have been better spent on new crappers at the Ralph.

If the Bills become successful, what picture will you change your avatar too?

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2006, 10:24 PM
If the Bills become successful, what picture will you change your avatar too?

You. :)

pats-were-right
10-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Because he . . . cost the Bills a #1 pick

Have I thanked you guys for Ben Watson lately?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-08-2006, 10:48 PM

DAMN, I just thanked a MrCynical post... what the hell am I thinking!

DynaPaul
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
I forgot, the Bills lost all the time with Flutie as their starter.

No, we were winning with Flutie but he wasn't the answer. It was apparent that Doug was only gonna take us so far. I think everyone understood that.

chernobylwraiths
10-09-2006, 05:01 AM
No, we were winning with Flutie but he wasn't the answer. It was apparent that Doug was only gonna take us so far. I think everyone understood that.

When was it apparent? When they substituted for him in Tennessee? I KNOW "everyone" didn't understand that.

The_Philster
10-09-2006, 02:39 PM
If everyone understood that, why did you and I have to deal with Pothead and his butt buddy spouting off their stupidity so often?
Everyone should've understood it going by the way he was falling apart in 99...but not everyone did.

ajsdx
10-09-2006, 03:33 PM
how did we start talking about doug flutie. let's talk about drew some more. i'm having a bad day :-D

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 03:41 PM

I don't hate the guy. But Bledsoe=Rob Johnson = waste of time.

Novacane
10-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Drew being Drew :lmao: at cowboys fans

I do gotta laugh at ESPN. Been listening to ESPN radio all day. Eveyone one of their hosts have been saying it's time to bench Drew for Romo like Romo is the next Staubach. Just wth has Romo ever accomplished other than a good preseason game. These same people were making fun of the Bills when they dropped Drew for an unproven QB.

BAM
10-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Har har

DynaPaul
10-09-2006, 05:22 PM
If everyone understood that, why did you and I have to deal with Pothead and his butt buddy spouting off their stupidity so often?
Everyone should've understood it going by the way he was falling apart in 99...but not everyone did.

True, very true. You have a point Philster. I guess I should rephrase that to "Many people understood that neither Flutie or Johnson were the answer."

Night Train
10-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Bledsoe is WELL done. Dallas has zero chance of going anywhere with him under center. He's pathetic in crunch time these days.