PDA

View Full Version : Positive Thoughts

Cntrygal
10-08-2006, 06:27 PM
This is the POSITIVE THOUGHT thread. I'm sure there's not many, but I'm sure those of you that know more about football than I do - can find a few. I dare ya! ;)

If you can't dig deep to find a POSITIVE THOUGHT, there's plenty of negative - the sky is falling threads already available.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

1. Our OLine didn't give a sack away every 3 downs.
2. The TEAM didn't give up: The O did manage to put 7 on the board and the D forced Chicago to kick 4 FG's.
3. Miami still has to face Chicago. :snicker:

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Every long snapper we've had seems to have one bad snap during his time here. Schneck got his taken care of today :up:

RedEyE
Both Miami and the Jets lost today as well. :phew:

DraftBoy
Ko Simpson had 10 tackles

RedEyE
10-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Detroit should score half of what Chicago scored.

shelby
10-08-2006, 06:31 PM
:hail: Cntry!

Lee Evans is 7th on the list of top receivers thus far
There were no injuries

RedEyE
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Good one Shelby. We got are asses handed to us, but at least the team will live to see another game. Injury free game.

shelby
10-08-2006, 06:34 PM
We were not shut out.:up:

RedEyE
10-08-2006, 06:34 PM
I still have 2 beers in the fridge!!

X-Era
10-08-2006, 06:42 PM
This is the POSITIVE THOUGHT thread. I'm sure there's not many, but I'm sure those of you that know more about football than I do - can find a few. I dare ya! ;)

If you can't dig deep to find a POSITIVE THOUGHT, there's plenty of negative - the sky is falling threads already available.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

1. Our OLine didn't give a sack away every 3 downs.
2. The TEAM didn't give up: The O did manage to put 7 on the board and the D forced Chicago to kick 4 FG's.
3. Miami still has to face Chicago. :snicker:

This is EASY

JP is playing better tahn most of us expect overall this year

McGahee is playing better than any previous year with better speed and tackle breaking than we have seen before

Our D has played pretty damn good for a team that is starting 3 rookies, and playing 2 more at DT plenty

Our team is playing tough most of the time even though they have an all new D schemes, coords and many new personnel. AND that we have an all new O, coords, and many new personnel.

Our coaches have to get some props for getting a young overall team with so a whole new playbook to play well against so many tough teams

The future is bright but we must have patience and expect at least a 2 year plan.

chubluv
10-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I was at work. So I didnt have to watch it! :up:

Typ0
10-08-2006, 06:47 PM
My mom came for a visit so I only had one eye on the TV...so I can still see out of one eye.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
The announcers can no longer talk about the Bears defense and their one year plus of not allowing a TD pass at home.

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
We didn't allow 50 points! j/k

Billsman12
10-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Maybe the team will remember this ass kicking for a while and maybe it will encourage them to play with more of an attitude :idunno:

patmoran2006
10-08-2006, 07:34 PM
This is EASY

JP is playing better tahn most of us expect overall this year

McGahee is playing better than any previous year with better speed and tackle breaking than we have seen before

Our D has played pretty damn good for a team that is starting 3 rookies, and playing 2 more at DT plenty

Our team is playing tough most of the time even though they have an all new D schemes, coords and many new personnel. AND that we have an all new O, coords, and many new personnel.

Our coaches have to get some props for getting a young overall team with so a whole new playbook to play well against so many tough teams

The future is bright but we must have patience and expect at least a 2 year plan.
This has all been established, but we're talking about THIS GAME..
Good teams, and good players dont rest on what they've done previously.

TacklingDummy
10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
The O-line did a overall good job pass blocking today.

I wasn't harsh on JP at all today.

I wasn't banned .

Next week the Bills play the Lions.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 08:03 PM
This has all been established, but we're talking about THIS GAME..
Good teams, and good players dont rest on what they've done previously.

Just re-read the title and intial post. I cant find where its telling me to only focus on this game.

In fact, Cntrygal himself talks about the Bears playing Miami.

My response is in keeping with the essence of this thread.

Furthermore, Im unwilling to go crazy over one game especially against such a great foe when we are still so young.

shelby
10-08-2006, 08:05 PM
In fact, Cntrygal himself talks about the Bears playing Miami.

:snicker: you may want to edit that before she reads it!

:couch:

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 08:08 PM
The rest of the AFC East has to play Chicago, I expect a sweep.

Evans played a good game.

Mad Bomber
We came out of this with no injuries.

We will kick Detroit's ASS next week and be 3-3.

TacklingDummy
goosfaba

X-Era
10-08-2006, 08:16 PM
:snicker: you may want to edit that before she reads it!

:couch:

Whoops, taking you literally I blew the gender here. My mistake, im very sorry.

Cntrygal
10-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Whoops, taking you literally I blew the gender here. My mistake, im very sorry.

"Gal" does normally indicate female. :D

Good job on Positive Thoughts! There's been a small bonus added to your bank accounts! :$: